Chapter 20: The Praise of All Tathāgatas407
第二十章:讚歎一切如來
20.1Then the bodhisattva Ruciraketu rose from his seat and, with his upper robe over one shoulder, knelt on his right knee with palms together, bowed toward the Bhagavat, and then praised the Bhagavat through these verses:
20.1於是菩薩妙幢從座而起,偏袒右肩,右膝著地,合掌向世尊禮敬,然後以以下偈頌讚歎世尊:
“Lord of munis, you have the signs of a hundred merits;
「牟尼之主,你具有百種功德的標誌;
You are adorned by the qualities of a thousand beautiful splendors.
你以千種美妙的光彩莊嚴自身。
You have an exalted color, you manifest supreme peace,
你具備了崇高的色身,你展現了最高的寂靜。
And you shine with light like a thousand suns.
你以千個太陽的光芒閃耀發光。
“You pervade with light by radiating numerous light rays
你以無數光線放射光芒而遍滿虛空
Filled with various colors, so that you resemble a jewel;
充滿各種光色,就像寶石一樣莊嚴;
You have blue, white, golden, and beryl lights,
你擁有青色、白色、黃金色和吠琉璃色的光芒,
And lights like copper, the dawn, and crystals.
還有銅色、曙光和水晶般的光。
“They reach the vajra mountain, lord of mountains, Sumeru,
「它們抵達金剛山,山中之王須彌山,
And they illuminate numerous millions of realms
它們照亮無數百萬個世界
And bring to an end fierce, terrible suffering,
並且終止了兇猛、可怕的痛苦,
And bring perfect happiness that satisfies beings.
並且帶來圓滿的幸福,滿足眾生。
“You have a bright color and sense organs that are beautiful to behold.
「你具有光明的色身和美好清淨的感官。」
Beings delight to see you and never tire of looking at your body.
眾生喜歡看見你,對你的身體永遠看不厭倦。
Your hair is so beautiful and has the colors of a peacock,
你的頭髮非常美麗,色澤如孔雀般絢麗。
Gleaming as if it were a mass of numerous bees.
閃耀如同眾多蜜蜂的聚集。
“You are adorned by the qualities of completely pure compassion.
你被圓滿清淨的慈悲品質所莊嚴。
You have an accumulation of sublime samādhi, love, and merit.
你具足了崇高的三昧、慈悲和功德的積集。
You are endowed with the various excellent features and colors.
你具備了各種殊勝的特徵和色相。
You are adorned by the qualities of samādhi and enlightenment.
你以三昧和菩提的功德來莊嚴自己。
“You bring complete satisfaction and bring benefit;
你帶來圓滿的滿足,帶來利益;
You bring happiness and bring the source of all happiness.
你帶來幸福,也帶來一切幸福的源頭。
You are adorned by various profound qualities,
你被各種深邃的功德所莊嚴,
And you brighten millions of realms.
而且你照亮了無數的國土。
“You are beautified by light rays that are like firelight;
「你被光芒裝飾,那光芒如同火焰一樣;
You are like the complete disk of the sun in the sky.
你如同天空中圓滿的太陽光輪。
You possess all qualities, like Mount Sumeru,
你具備了所有的功德,如同須彌山一樣,
And you appear throughout all world realms.
你在所有的世界領域中顯現。
“Your face is made beautiful by the rows of your teeth
「你的面容因為牙齒的排列而顯得美麗
That are like cow curd, white water lilies, and the moon;
猶如乳酪、白蓮花和月亮一樣。
They have an excellent whiteness, like the color of snow,
它們具有優異的白色,如同雪的顏色。
And resemble the kings of geese in the sky.
就像天空中的鵝王一樣。
“A hair like white beryl curls to the right,
「一根白色的吠琉璃般的髮絲向右捲曲,
Within your peaceful, moon-like face. [F.61.b]
在你寧靜如月般的面容之中。
Its white light is as beautiful
其白光美麗如斯
As the sun in the middle of the sky.”
如同天空中央的太陽。
20.11This concludes “The Praise of All Tathāgatas,” the twentieth chapter of “The Lord King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.”
20.11(結尾)