Chapter 19: Praise by All Bodhisattvas

第19章:諸菩薩的讚頌

19.1Then those hundreds of thousands of bodhisattvas went to where the Tathāgata Suvarṇa­ratnākaracchatra­kūṭa was. When they arrived, they bowed down their heads to the feet of the Bhagavat Tathāgata Suvarṇa­ratnākaracchatra­kūṭa and arranged themselves to one side. Having arranged themselves to one side, those hundreds of thousands of bodhisattvas placed their palms together and praised the Tathāgata Suvarṇa­ratnākaracchatra­kūṭa with these verses: [F.60.b]

19.1隨後,那數百千位菩薩前往妙金光明佛如來所在之處。抵達後,他們向世尊妙金光明佛如來的雙足頂禮,然後退居一旁。安排好位置後,那數百千位菩薩合掌虔誠,以以下偈頌讚誦妙金光明佛如來:

“The color of the Jina’s body is like refined gold;
勝者的身體顏色如同精煉的黃金;
Your body is completely the color of gold,
您的身體完全是黃金的顏色,
A golden color like a golden lord of mountains.
黃金色如同黃金山的主宰。
You are a muni, a white lotus, the color of gold.
你是牟尼,是白蓮花,具有黃金的顏色。
“Your body is adorned by the excellent signs;
您的身體被殊勝的相好所莊嚴;
Your body is beautified by the various excellent features.
你的身體被各種殊勝的特徵所莊嚴。
You are shining with beautiful golden light.
你閃耀著美麗的黃金光芒。
You are stainless and peaceful like the lord of mountains.
你清淨寧靜,如同山王一樣莊嚴。
“You have Brahmā’s voice, the beautiful voice of Brahmā.
「您擁有梵天的聲音,梵天美妙的聲音。
You have the roar of a lion, a voice of resounding thunder.
你擁有獅子的吼聲,一個響亮如雷鳴的聲音。
You have the voice with sixty qualities, a stainless voice.
你具有六十種功德的聲音,清淨無染的聲音。
You have a jina’s voice, the peacock and the kalaviṅka’s sound.
你有勝者的聲音,如孔雀和迦陵頻伽的鳴聲。
“You have completely stainless, immaculate, beautiful, bright light.
「你具有完全無垢、清淨、美妙、光明的光芒。
You are a jina adorned by the signs of a hundred qualities.
你是以百種功德相莊嚴的勝者。
Your ocean of wisdom is stainless, perfectly free of stain.
你的智慧之海純淨無垢,完全遠離污穢。
You are a jina like Sumeru, endowed with all qualities.
你是一位具足一切功德的勝者,如同須彌山一樣。
“You have the supreme compassion for benefiting beings.
「你具有利益眾生的最高慈悲。
You are the supreme bringer of happiness to the worlds.
你是世間至高的幸福給予者。
You are a jina who teaches the sublime meaning.
你是教導崇高義理的勝者。
You are a guide toward the bliss of nirvāṇa.
你是引導眾生趨向涅槃喜樂的導師。
“You bestow the bliss of deathlessness;
「您賜予不死的喜樂;
You are a jina who teaches the Dharma of deathlessness;
你是教導不死法的勝者;
You are a guide for the city of deathlessness.
你是通往涅槃城的引導者。
You are the source of all happiness, the basis of happiness.
你是一切幸福的源泉,是幸福的基礎。
“You are a jina who frees beings from suffering;
「你是解救眾生免於苦難的勝者;
You liberate beings from the ocean of suffering.
你將眾生從痛苦的大海中解脫出來。
You lead beings on the path to peace.
你引領眾生走向和平之道。
You bestow all happiness upon beings.
你賜予眾生一切的快樂。
“There is no analogy that will serve for you.
「沒有任何比喻能夠用來比擬你。
You are an ocean of wisdom with the qualities of all guides.
您是具備所有導師品質的智慧大海。
You have the power, methods, and diligence
你具有力量、方法和精進
Of compassion and love for all beings.
對一切眾生的慈悲和愛。
“There is no one among beings, including devas,
「在所有的眾生當中,包括天人,沒有任何一個
Who even in thousands of millions of eons
即便經過數千萬劫
Would be able to teach even one drop of the qualities
能夠教導出來你智慧和品德大海中的哪怕一滴的特質
From your ocean of wisdom and qualities.
從你智慧和功德的海洋中。
“I have taken a drop of qualities from the ocean of your qualities
「我從你的功德大海中取了一滴功德
And in that way have taught a little of it briefly.
並以此方式簡要地教導了一點點。
Through whatever merit I have accumulated,
我透過所有我積累的功德,
May those beings reach the supreme enlightenment.” [F.61.a]
願那些眾生成就至上的菩提。

19.12This concludes “Praise by All Bodhisattvas,” the nineteenth chapter of “The Lord King of the Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.”

19.12(結尾)