Chapter 21: The Conclusion
第二十一章:結論
21.1Then the noble goddess Bodhisattvasamuccayā praised the Bhagavat with these verses:
21.1那時高貴的女神菩薩眾會用這些偈頌讚歎世尊:
“I pay homage to the Buddha who has pure knowledge,「我頂禮具有清淨智慧的佛,」
Who has the knowledge with eloquence in the pure Dharma,具有在清淨法中以善巧言辭表達知識的佛。
Who has the knowledge that is free from the path of bad actions,具有遠離惡業之道的知識。
And has the pure knowledge of existence and nonexistence.具有關於存在與非存在的清淨知識。
“Oh! Oh! The Buddha’s magnificence is infinite!「唉呀!唉呀!佛的偉大是無限的!
Oh! Oh! He is like the ocean and Mount Sumeru!哦!哦!他如同大海和須彌山!
Oh! Oh! The Buddha’s activity is infinite!嗚呼!嗚呼!佛的事業無邊無際!
He is extremely rare like a fig tree flower!他極其稀有,如同無花果樹的花朵!
“In order that he may care for all beings,「為了他能夠照顧所有眾生,
He has taught such a sublime sūtra as this.他為了傳授如此崇高的經典,才具有如來的慈悲。
Oh! Oh! The Tathāgata who has compassion,嗚呼!嗚呼!具有慈悲的如來啊,
The lord of humans, the sun, the Śākya family’s crest—人中之主,日輪,釋迦族的榮光——
“The Tathāgata Śākyamuni is the lord of peace;「如來釋迦牟尼是和平的主宰;
He resides in sublime peace in the city of peace;他安住在寧靜的城邑中,享受殊勝的寧靜。
His profound samādhi is a peace free of stain.他的深刻三昧是沒有污染的寧靜。
He has entered the field of activity of the buddhas, the jinas.他已進入諸佛勝者的活動領域。
“In that way, the bodies of the disciples are empty;「如是,弟子的身體是空的;」
The locations of the supreme among humans are empty.至尊人類的住處本質上是空的。
All of those phenomena are by nature empty,所有這些現象本質上都是空的,
But beings do not understand that empty nature.但是眾生不明白那空性的本質。
“I always, constantly think of the Buddha;「我時常不斷地思念著佛;
I constantly grieve for the sight of the Jina.我常常為了看不到勝者而感到悲傷。
I am constantly praying and supplicating我時時刻刻祈禱和懇求
In order to see the sun that is the perfect Buddha.為了見到那位完美的佛,就像太陽一樣。
“I constantly kneel in one narrow spot,「我常常在一個狹窄的地方跪著,
My mind pained by thirsting for the Jina’s form.我的心因渴望勝者的身形而感到痛苦。
I weep and call out pitifully for the Guide,我哭喊著可憐兮兮地呼喚導師,
In extreme thirst for the sight of the Tathāgata. [F.62.a]在極度渴望見到如來的時刻。
“I am completely burned by the fire of my grief.「我被悲傷的火焰完全焚燒了。
I pray you always give me the cooling water of your sight.我祈請你總是賜予我你所見的清涼法水。
I am in extreme thirst for the sight of your form.我極其渴望見到你的身形。
Refresh me with the rain of your compassion.請用你的慈悲之雨滋潤我。
“I pray that you, the Guide, will be compassionate to me.「我祈禱您,引導者,願能對我慈悲。
I pray that you bestow on me the sight of your peaceful form.我祈禱您賜予我見到您寧靜形象的機會。
You are the savior of beings, including the devas,你是包括天人在內的眾生的救度者,
And thus the bodies of your disciples are empty.因此,你的弟子們的身體是空的。
“All beings have the nature of a dream.「一切眾生都具有夢的本質。
They are like space and have the nature of space.他們像虛空一樣,具有虛空的本質。
They are like illusions, mirages, and the moon on water.他們就像幻象、海市蜃樓和水中之月。
Guide, yours is an emptiness of greatness.”導師,你的是偉大的空性。
21.12The Bhagavat then rose from his seat and with the voice of Brahmā said, “Noble goddess, well done! Well done!”
21.12世尊隨後從座位起身,用梵天的聲音說道:「尊貴的女神,做得好!做得好!」
21.13When the Bhagavat had spoken, the noble goddess Bodhisattvasamuccayā, the noble goddess Sarasvatī, and all the other goddesses—the noble goddess Śrī and all the rest of the entire assembly of goddesses—and Vaiśravaṇa and all the other kings of devas, and the assembly that had all the different kinds of disciples, and the world with its devas, humans, asuras, and gandharvas rejoiced and praised the words of the Bhagavat.
21.13世尊說完這些話後,尊貴的菩薩眾會女神、尊貴的辯才天女,以及所有其他女神——尊貴的吉祥天和所有其他女神,以及整個女神眾會——毗沙門天和所有其他天神之王,以及擁有各種弟子的眾會,以及包含天人、人類、阿修羅和乾闥婆的世界,都感到歡喜,並讚頌世尊的言詞。
21.14This concludes “The Conclusion,” the twenty-first chapter of “The Lord King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.” The Mahāyāna sūtra “The Lord King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light” is concluded.
21.15ye dharmahetuprabhavā hetun teśān tathāgato hy avadat eśāñ ca yo nirodhā evaṃ vādī mahāśramanaḥ svāhā
21.15諸法從緣起,如來說是因,彼法因緣盡,大沙門如是說。娑婆訶。