Chapter 28: The Praise of All Tathāgatas
第二十八章:一切如來的讚歎
28.1Then the bodhisattva Ruciraketu rose from his seat, and, with his upper robe over one shoulder, [F.272.a] knelt on his right knee with palms together, bowed toward the Bhagavat, and then praised the Bhagavat with these verses:
28.1爾時菩薩妙幡從座而起,偏袒右肩,右膝著地,合掌恭敬向薄伽梵禮拜,而以偈頌讚歎薄伽梵說:
“Lord of munis, you have the signs of a hundred merits;
「牟尼之主,您具有百種福德的相好;」
You are adorned by the qualities of a thousand beautiful splendors.
你被千般美妙的功德所莊嚴。
You have an exalted color, you manifest supreme peace,
你具有崇高的色身,你顯現至高無上的安樂。
And you shine with light like a thousand suns.
你光芒四射如同千個太陽一般閃耀。
“You pervade with light by radiating numerous light rays
你以放射無數光線而用光遍照一切
Filled with various colors, so that you resemble a jewel;
充滿了各種色彩,就像寶珠一樣莊嚴。
You have blue, white, golden, and beryl lights,
你具有青色、白色、金色和绿色的光芒,
And lights like copper, the dawn, and crystals.
還有銅色、曙光和水晶般的光芒。
“They reach the vajra mountain, lord of mountains, Sumeru,
「它們到達了金剛山,山中之王須彌山,」
And they illuminate numerous millions of realms,
它們照亮無數百萬個世界,
Bringing to an end fierce, terrible suffering,
終止兇猛、可怕的苦。
And bringing perfect happiness that satisfies beings.
並帶來圓滿的快樂,滿足眾生的願望。
“You have a bright color and sense organs that are beautiful to behold.
「你具有明亮的色澤和美麗可觀的感官器官。
Beings delight to see you and never tire of looking at your body.
眾生喜歡看著你,永不厭倦地注視你的身體。
Your hair is so beautiful and has the colors of a peacock,
你的頭髮非常美麗,具有孔雀般的色彩,
Gleaming as if it were a mass of numerous bees.
光耀如同無數蜜蜂的聚集。
“You are adorned by the qualities of completely pure compassion.
「你被完全清淨的大悲功德所莊嚴。
You have an accumulation of sublime samādhi, love, and merit.
你具備了尊勝三昧、慈心與福德的累積。
You are endowed with the various excellent features and colors.
你具足了種種殊勝的相貌和光彩。
You are adorned by the qualities of samādhi and enlightenment.
你以三昧和菩提的功德而莊嚴。
“You bring complete satisfaction and bring benefit;
你帶來圓滿的滿足,帶來利益;
You bring happiness and bring the source of all happiness.
你帶來快樂,也帶來一切快樂的源頭。
You are adorned by various profound qualities,
你被種種深遠的功德所莊嚴。
And you brighten millions of realms.
你照亮了無數的領域。
“You are beautified by light rays that are like firelight;
「你被光線裝飾,那光線如同火光一樣;」
You are like the complete disk of the sun in the sky.
你如同天空中圓滿的太陽。
You possess all qualities, like Mount Sumeru,
你具足一切功德,如須彌山般,
And you appear throughout all world realms.
你遍布於一切世界。
“Your face is made beautiful by the rows of your teeth
你的臉龐因為牙齒排列而顯得美麗
That are like cow curd, white water lilies, and the moon;
好比牛酪、白蓮花和月亮一樣。
They have an excellent whiteness, like the color of snow,
它們具有極好的潔白,如同雪的顏色一般。
And resemble the kings of geese in the sky.
就像天空中的鵝群之王。
“A hair like white beryl curls to the right,
「一根白綠柱石般的頭髮向右捲曲,
Within your peaceful, moon-like face.
在你寧靜如月的容顏之中。
Its white light is as beautiful
其白色的光芒是如此美麗
As the sun in the middle of the sky.”
如同天空中央的太陽。
28.11This concludes “Praise of All Tathāgatas,” the twenty-eighth chapter of “The Lord King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.” [F.272.b]
28.11(結尾)