Chapter 29: The Conclusion
第二十九章:結論
29.1Then the noble goddess Bodhisattvasamuccayā praised the Bhagavat with these verses:
29.1隨後,尊貴的天女菩薩匯聚以這些偈頌讚頌薄伽梵:
“I pay homage to the Buddha who has pure knowledge,我禮敬具足清淨智慧的佛。
Who has the knowledge with eloquence in the pure Dharma,具有清淨法中言辭智慧的
Who has the knowledge that is free from the path of bad actions,誰具有遠離惡行道的智。
And has the pure knowledge of existence and nonexistence.具有對存在與非存在的清淨智。
“Oh! Oh! The Buddha’s magnificence is infinite!「嗯!嗯!佛的威德無量無邊!
Oh! Oh! He is like the ocean and Mount Sumeru!噢!噢!他如同大洋與須彌山!
Oh! Oh! The Buddha’s activity is infinite!哦!哦!佛的事業是無限的!
He is extremely rare like a fig tree flower!他極其罕見,如同無花果樹的花朵!
“In order that he may care for all beings,「為了能夠照顧所有眾生,
He has taught such a sublime sūtra as this.他教導了這樣的尊勝經典。
Oh! Oh! The Tathāgata who has compassion,嗚呼!嗚呼!具有大悲的如來啊!
The lord of humans, the sun, the Śākya family’s crest—人中之主,日輪,釋迦族之冠飾——
“The Tathāgata Śākyamuni is the lord of peace;「如來釋迦牟尼是和平的主宰;
He resides in sublime peace in the city of peace;他住在尊勝的安樂中,在安樂城裡。
His profound samādhi is a peace free of stain.他的深遠三昧是無染的和平。
He has entered the field of activity of the buddhas, the jinas.他進入了諸佛、勝者的活動領域。
“In that way, the bodies of the disciples are empty;「如此,弟子的身體是空的;
The locations of the supreme among humans are empty.最高的人的位置是空的。
All of those phenomena are by nature empty,所有那些法,本性都是空的。
But beings do not understand that empty nature.但眾生不瞭解那空性的本質。
“I always, constantly think of the Buddha;「我總是,時時刻刻憶念佛;
I constantly grieve for the sight of the Jina.我經常為了見到勝者而感到悲傷。
I am constantly praying and supplicating我時常祈禱和哀求。
In order to see the sun that is the perfect Buddha.為了見到那圓滿的佛,就像太陽一樣。
“I constantly kneel in one narrow spot,我不斷地在一個狹小的地方跪拜,
My mind pained by thirsting for the Jina’s form.我的意被對勝者形象的渴望所折磨。
I weep and call out pitifully for the Guide,我哭喊著可憐地呼求導師。
In extreme thirst for the sight of the Tathāgata.極度渴望見到如來。
“I am completely burned by the fire of my grief.我被悲傷的火焚燒得徹底。
I pray you always give me the cooling water of your sight. [F.273.a]我祈禱您常常賜予我您目光的清涼之水。
I am in extreme thirst for the sight of your form.我極度渴望見到你的形象。
Refresh me with the rain of your compassion.用你的大悲之雨滋潤我。
“I pray that you, the Guide, will be compassionate to me.「我祈禱你,導師,對我發起大悲。
I pray that you bestow on me the sight of your peaceful form.我祈禱您賜予我見到您寧靜法身的福報。
You are the savior of beings, including the devas,你是眾生和諸天的救度者,
And thus the bodies of your disciples are empty.因此你的弟子們的身體是空的。
“All beings have the nature of a dream.「一切眾生都具有夢幻的本性。
They are like space and have the nature of space.他們猶如虛空,具有虛空的本性。
They are like illusions, mirages, and the moon on water.它們如同幻化、海市蜃樓和水中月。
Guide, yours is an emptiness of greatness.”導師,你的空是偉大的空。
29.12The Bhagavat then rose from his seat and with the voice of Brahmā said, “Noble goddess, well done! Well done!”
29.12薄伽梵隨即從座位起身,以梵天的聲音說道:「尊貴的天女,做得很好!做得很好!」
29.13When the Bhagavat had spoken, the noble goddess Bodhisattvasamuccayā, the noble goddess Sarasvatī, and all the other goddesses—the noble goddess Śrī and all the rest of the entire assembly of goddesses—and Vaiśravana and all the other kings of devas, and the assembly that had all the different kinds of disciples, and the world with its devas, humans, asuras, and gandharvas rejoiced and praised the words of the Bhagavat.
29.13薄伽梵說完這番話後,尊貴的天女菩薩匯聚、尊貴的天女薩囉斯瓦蒂和所有其他天女——尊貴的天女吉祥天女及其他所有天女,以及毘沙門和所有其他諸天之王,還有具有各種不同弟子的集會,以及包含諸天、人、阿修羅和乾闥婆的世界——都感到欣喜,讚歎薄伽梵的話語。
29.14This concludes “The Conclusion,” the twenty-ninth chapter of “The Lord King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.”
29.15This concludes the Mahāyāna sūtra “The Lord King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.”