Chapter 27: Praise by All Bodhisattvas

第二十七章:諸菩薩讚歎

27.1Then those hundreds of thousands of bodhisattvas went to where the Tathāgata Suvarṇa­ratnākaracchatra­kūṭa was. When they arrived, they bowed down their heads to the feet of the Bhagavat Tathāgata Suvarṇa­ratnākaracchatra­kūṭa and arranged themselves to one side. Having arranged themselves to one side, those hundreds of thousands of bodhisattvas placed their palms together and praised the Tathāgata Suvarṇa­ratnākaracchatra­kūṭa with these verses:

27.1於是那數百千菩薩們前往金寶藏傘蓋頂如來的所在。抵達之後,他們向薄伽梵金寶藏傘蓋頂如來的雙足頂禮,然後各自站立在一旁。站立妥當後,那數百千菩薩們合掌恭敬,以這些偈頌讚頌金寶藏傘蓋頂如來。

“The color of the Jina’s body is like refined gold;
勝者的身體顏色如同精煉的黃金;
Your body is completely the color of gold,
你的身體完全是金色的,
A golden color like a golden lord of mountains.
金色如同黃金山之主。
You are a muni, a white lotus, the color of gold.
你是牟尼,是白蓮花,是金色的。
“Your body is adorned by the excellent signs; [F.271.b]
你的身體被殊勝的相好所莊嚴;
Your body is beautified by the various excellent features.
你的身體被各種殊勝的相好所莊嚴。
You are shining with beautiful golden light.
你以美麗的金光明而閃耀光芒。
You are stainless and peaceful like the lord of mountains.
你如同山王般離垢地而安寧。
“You have Brahmā’s voice, the beautiful voice of Brahmā.
「你具有梵天之聲,具有梵天美妙的音聲。
You have the roar of a lion, a voice of resounding thunder.
你具有獅子的吼聲,如同隆隆作響的雷鳴般的聲音。
You have the voice with sixty qualities, a stainless voice.
你擁有具足六十種功德的聲音,離垢地的聲音。
You have a jina’s voice, the peacock and the kalaviṅka’s sound.
你具有勝者的聲音,孔雀和迦陵頻伽的聲音。
“You have completely stainless, immaculate, beautiful, bright light.
「你具有完全離垢地、清淨、殊妙、光明的光。」
You are a jina adorned by the signs of a hundred qualities.
你是以百種功德的標誌莊嚴的勝者。
Your ocean of wisdom is stainless, perfectly free of stain.
你的智慧大洋離垢地,完全清淨無垢。
You are a jina like Sumeru, endowed with all qualities.
你像須彌山一樣是勝者,具備了所有的功德。
“You have the supreme compassion for benefiting beings.
你具有為了利益眾生的最高大悲。
You are the supreme bringer of happiness to the worlds.
你是世界最高的快樂帶來者。
You are a jina who teaches the sublime meaning.
你是宣說尊勝義理的勝者。
You are a guide toward the bliss of nirvāṇa.
你是通往涅槃快樂的導師。
“You bestow the bliss of deathlessness;
「您賜予眾生不死的涅槃之樂;
You are a jina who teaches the Dharma of deathlessness;
您是教導不死之法的勝者;
You are a guide for the city of deathlessness.
你是無死城市的導師。
You are the source of all happiness, the basis of happiness.
你是一切快樂的來源,快樂的根基。
“You are a jina who frees beings from suffering;
「您是解救眾生脫離苦難的勝者;
You liberate beings from the ocean of suffering.
你解救眾生脫離苦的大洋。
You lead beings on the path to peace.
您引領眾生走向安樂之道。
You bestow all happiness upon beings.
你賜予眾生一切快樂。
“There is no analogy that will serve for you.
「沒有任何比喻能夠描述你。
You are an ocean of wisdom with the qualities of all guides.
你是具備所有導師功德的智慧大洋。
You have the power, methods, and diligence
你具備力量、方法和精進
Of compassion and love for all beings.
對所有眾生的大悲與慈心。
“There is no one among beings, including devas,
「在眾生當中,包括諸天,沒有任何人
Who even in thousands of millions of eons
即使經過數千萬劫
Would be able to teach even one drop of the qualities
能夠教導眾生哪怕一滴功德
From your ocean of wisdom and qualities.
從你的智慧和功德大洋中。
“I have taken a drop of qualities form the ocean of your qualities
「我從你的功德大洋中取了一滴功德
And in that way have taught a little of it briefly.
就這樣我簡要地教導了其中一些。
Through whatever merit I have accumulated,
通過我所積累的一切福德,
May those beings reach the supreme enlightenment.”
願那些眾生能證得最上覺。

27.12This concludes “Praise by All Bodhisattvas,” the twenty-seventh chapter of “The Lord King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.”

27.12(結尾)