Chapter 28: The Praise by the Bodhisattva Ruciraketu

第二十八章:妙幢菩薩的讚頌

28.1Then the bodhisattva Ruciraketu rose from his seat [F.146.b] and, with his upper robe over one shoulder, knelt on his right knee with palms together and made this praise through these verses:

28.1然後菩薩妙幢從座位上起身,偏袒右肩,右膝著地,雙手合掌,以這些偈頌讚歎說:

“Muni, you have the complete signs of a hundred merits.
「牟尼啊,你具足了百般功德的圓滿相好。
Your body is adorned by qualities beyond measure.
你的身體被無量的德行所莊嚴。
Beings aspire to your vast purity.
眾生都渴望您廣大的清淨。
You shine with light like a thousand suns.
你的光明燦爛如千個太陽。
“You emit a vast light of infinite colors.
你放射出廣大無邊、色彩無限的光芒。
You are beautified by signs like a mass of precious lotuses.
你被如同珍貴蓮花聚集般的相好莊嚴所美化。
You are like the sun shining in the sky,
你如同發光地的太陽。
A bright white light that outshines the color of gold.
一道明亮的白光,光彩超越了黃金的色澤。
“You are like a mountain of gold, shining with a light
你如同金山般,發光地照耀著
That spreads throughout many hundreds of thousands of realms,
遍布於許多百千個刹土。
Extinguishing the infinite sufferings of beings
消除眾生無盡的苦。
And bestowing endless, sublime happiness.
並賦予無盡的殊勝快樂。
“You have the perfect, pure, beautiful physical signs
「你具備了完美、清淨、美麗的身相標誌
So that beings never tire of gazing upon you.
使眾生永不厭倦地觀看你。
Your hair is perfectly soft and deep blue in color
你的頭髮完美柔軟,呈現深藍色
And resembles black bees massed upon a flower.
如同許多黑蜜蜂聚集在花朵上。
“You are adorned by delight and equanimity.
你以喜悅和捨而莊嚴。
You have a perfection of great love and compassion.
你具足了偉大的慈心和慈悲的波羅蜜。
You are beautified by the signs and features of a great being,
你被大人物的標誌和特徵所莊嚴。
Attained through the qualities of the aspects of enlightenment.
通過菩提的各個方面的品質而證得。
“Bhagavat, you bring beings great merit and benefit,
薄伽梵,您為眾生帶來了偉大的功德和利益,
So that they always attain great happiness.
使得他們常常獲得大樂。
You are adorned by the various kinds of qualities,
你被各種善行功德莊嚴裝飾。
And your light illuminates a hundred thousand realms.
您的光明照遍十萬個國土。
“Bhagavat, you have completely perfect light rays
薄伽梵,您具有完全圓滿的光線
That are like the sun that fills the sky with light.
如同充滿天空光明的太陽一般。
Bhagavat, you are like Mount Sumeru, endowed with qualities,
薄伽梵,您如同須彌山,具足各種殊勝功德,
And you manifest everywhere in all ten directions.
而且你在十方各處都普遍顯現。
“Bhagavat, your sublime, golden mouth is perfectly beautiful.
「薄伽梵,您那殊妙的金色之口圓滿莊嚴。」
Your full white teeth are the color of conches.
你的牙齒潔白如螺貝。
Bhagavat, the moon does not compare to the beauty of your face,
薄伽梵,月亮的美麗比不上您面容的光彩,
And between your eyebrows there are hairs always curled to the right.
在你的雙眉之間有著髮絲,總是向右卷曲。
“They are luminous, soft, bright, and white, resembling crystal,
「它們光明、柔軟、明亮而潔白,猶如水晶一般,」
And like the full moon resting in the element of space.” [F.147.a]
就像圓滿的月亮安住在虛空大地之中。

28.11Then the Bhagavat said to the bodhisattva Ruciraketu, “This praise you have made of the qualities of a tathāgata is inconceivable and will be beneficial for all. Whoever learns it will be learning to meditate on the practice that accords with it.”

28.11那時薄伽梵告訴菩薩妙幢:"你對如來功德所做的讚美是不可思議的,將對一切眾生有益。無論誰學習它,都是在學習與之相應的修行方法。"

28.12This concludes “The Praise by the Bodhisattva Ruciraketu,” the twenty-eighth chapter of “The Supremely Victorious King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.”

28.12(結尾)