Chapter 27: The Praise from the Bodhisattvas in the Ten Directions

第27章:十方菩薩的讚頌

27.1At that time, when the Tathāgata Śākyamuni gave this Dharma teaching, countless hundreds of thousands of quintillions of bodhisattvas from world realms in the ten directions each came individually from their own world realms to Vulture Peak Mountain. When they arrived before the Bhagavat, they touched the ground with the five points of their body, and, having paid homage to the Bhagavat, with one-pointed minds and palms together, in one voice they praised him with these verses:

27.1此時,如來釋迦牟尼為眾生宣說此法,十方世界無量百千兆那由他菩薩們各自從自己的世界來到靈鷲山。他們來到薄伽梵面前,以五體投地敬禮薄伽梵,然後一心恭敬,雙手合十,眾口一聲,以偈頌讚歎他。

“Bhagavat, you have a perfect body the color of gold.
薄伽梵,您身體圓滿,呈現黃金之色。
You shine with light rays like a mountain of gold.
你放射出光芒,如同金山一般閃耀。
You are pure and smooth like an excellent lotus.
您清淨光潔,如同殊勝的蓮花。
You have an array of countless sublime, supreme signs.
你具有無數莊嚴、至上的相好。
“You are adorned by the thirty-two signs.
「你具備了三十二相。
Your eighty excellent features are complete.
你的八十種好圓滿具足。
You shine with light rays, beyond any analogy.
你放射出光芒,超越任何比喻。
You are stainless like a pure full moon.
你清淨無垢如圓滿清淨月。
“You have a perfect and wonderful voice;
「你具有圓滿和美妙的聲音;
It roars with the sound of thunder, like a lion.
它發出雷鳴般的聲音,如同獅子的咆哮。
It has the eight sublime aspects and accords with the senses,
具有八種殊勝的特質,並且符合眾生的感受,
And it is superior to all the songs of the kalaviṅka.
並且超越了迦陵頻伽的一切歌聲。
“Your body is adorned by the signs of a hundred merits,
「您的身體被百種功德的標誌所莊嚴,
With a perfection of light rays, completely free of stain.
具備光明的波羅蜜,完全不為污垢所染。
Your mind’s wisdom is completely clear and is like an ocean.
你的心中之智慧清澈明淨,如同大海。
You have vast qualities that are as extensive as pure space.
你具備廣大的功德,其範圍就如同清淨的虛空一樣無邊無際。
“Your light rays completely fill the worlds in the ten directions. [F.146.a]
「您的光芒完全充滿了十方世界。
You liberate beings in accordance with their circumstances.
你根據眾生的具體情況來解脫他們。
You completely dispel the propensities for kleśas and craving.
你徹底消除了煩惱和愛欲的傾向。
You are a continuous eternal lamp of the Dharma.
你是法的永恆不斷的燈光。
“With compassion you bring benefit to beings
用慈悲心為眾生帶來利益
And bestow happiness in the present and future.
並賦予眾生現在和未來的幸福。
You constantly teach sublime, supreme meanings
你不斷地教導高尚、至高的義理
And bring others to the true detachment of nirvāṇa.
並引導眾生證得涅槃的真實解脫。
“Bhagavat, you teach the supreme Dharma that is amṛta.
薄伽梵,您教導至高無上的法,即為甘露。
You bestow the meaning of the wonderful amṛta.
你施予美妙甘露的義理。
You lead beings to the city of amṛta.
你引領眾生到達甘露之城。
You create a gathering of amṛta and bring them to happiness.
你匯聚甘露,將眾生帶向快樂。
“You liberate all beings from suffering,
你解救一切眾生脫離苦。
Constantly saving them from the ocean of perpetual saṃsāra.
不斷地將他們從無盡輪迴的大海中拯救出來。
You lead them onto the path to happiness
你引導他們走向幸福之道
And bestow on them the inconceivable happiness they wish for.
並賜予他們所祈願的不可思議的快樂。
“Bhagavat, the ocean of your qualities is vast and deep
薄伽梵,您的功德就像浩瀚深邃的大海
And cannot be known even through numerous analogies.
無法透過眾多比喻而得以了知。
Because you constantly look on all with great compassion,
因為你始終以偉大的慈悲觀照一切眾生,
You have continuous methods, wisdom, and diligence.
你具有持續不斷的方法、智慧和精進。
“Bhagavat, there is no end to your ocean of qualities.
「薄伽梵,您的功德之海無有窮盡。」
Even if all humans and devas were to calculate it
即使所有人類和諸天一起計算
Together for a million million eons,
共同經歷百萬倍百萬劫,
They would still not know a fraction of it.
他們仍然不會知道其中的一小部分。
“We have recited a praise of just a few drops
「我們只是讚誦了你佛果功德大海中的少許幾滴
From the ocean of your qualities of buddhahood.
從佛果功德的大海中。
We completely dedicate that merit to beings,
我們將那份功德完全迴向給一切眾生,
Praying that they will all quickly attain the result of buddhahood.”
祈願他們都能快速證得佛果。

27.13Then the Bhagavat said to those bodhisattvas, “Well done! Well done! Through your praising the qualities of the Tathāgata in that way, you have benefited beings and caused buddha activities to increase, so that you have been purified of bad karma and have developed unquantifiable merit.”

27.13薄伽梵對那些菩薩們說:「很好!很好!你們以這樣的方式讚歎如來的功德,利益了眾生,使佛的事業增長,從而清淨了不善業,積累了無量無邊的功德。」

27.14This concludes “The Praise from the Bodhisattvas in the Ten Directions,” the twenty-seventh chapter of “The Supremely Victorious King of Sūtras, the Sublime Golden Light.”

27.14(結尾)