Mantra
真言
8.1Then the Blessed One, the Vajra Holder, taught this chapter on mantra for the sake of living beings:
8.1然後薄伽梵金剛手為了利益眾生,宣說了這一章真言。
“Oṃ nīlāmbaradhara vajrapāṇi hūṃ hūṃ phaṭ.
唵 尼藍安巴剌達哈 金剛手 吽 吽 怖。
“The root mantra of the Blessed One accomplishes all activities;
「薄伽梵的根本真言成就一切事業;
This is the secret of the awakened mind of all buddhas.
這是一切佛陀覺醒心意的秘密。
It accomplishes all activity, even without practice;
它不需要修行,就能成就一切事業;
With the vajra fists, you accomplish the binding of all mudrās.
以金剛拳,你成就所有印契的結合。
“With vajra confidence, you accomplish all samaya vows!
「以金剛的信心,你成就一切誓言誓言!」
With the vajra smile, you are affectionate toward all sentient beings.
用金剛的微笑,你對所有眾生充滿慈愛。
By uttering the vajra hūṃ, you make everyone mute.
通過念誦金剛吽,你讓所有人都沉默無言。
Through the vajra lotus, you gain the spiritual accomplishment of traversing the sky.
通過金剛蓮花,你獲得穿越虛空的靈性成就。
“With the tail of the peacock, you tame all nāgas.
以孔雀的尾羽,你調伏所有的龍。
With the diagram, you kill all enemies.
藉由圖形,你殺死所有的敵人。
If you wish to accomplish wealth, perform the water offering to Jambhala.
若欲成就財富,應向財寶天王獻水供養。
If you wish to repel obstacle makers, do so through absorption.
如果你想驅除製造障礙的人,應該通過三昧來實現。
With the vajra iron hook, you summon all.
用金剛鐵鉤,你召喚一切。
“Protect against epidemics with the kuśa grass pock.
「用吉祥草痘來防護傳染病。
If you wish to accomplish nāgas, use the shoots of hardwood trees and nectar.
如果你想要成就龍,應該使用硬木樹的嫩芽和甘露。
If you wish to destroy an opposing army, do so with frankincense.
如果你想摧毀敵軍,可用乳香來進行。
For all actions, recite a hundred thousand mantras.”
對於所有的事業,要誦念十萬遍真言。
8.6This was the eighth chapter on mantra from “The Tantra of the Vajra in the Underworld.”
8.6(結尾)