Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī

一切城邑安住光明夜神

39.1Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, was meditating on, familiarizing himself with, and cultivating the bodhisattva liberation called the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight. He was following, remembering, [F.148.a] and comprehending the instruction and teachings of the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī, remembering each word and letter, the numerous countless aspects, the knowledge of the aspects of the nature of phenomena, and he was relying on it through his memory, analyzing it with his intelligence, comprehending it with his understanding, increasing it with his intellect, feeling it with his body, practicing it, and engaging in it, and eventually he arrived where the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī was.

39.1善財商人之子正在思惟、熟習和修證一種菩薩解脫,即每個心念剎那中顯現廣大喜心力量的生起。他追隨、憶持寂靜音海夜叉天女的教導和教法,憶持每一句話和每一個字,無數無量的方面,以及法界本性的方面知識。他通過記憶而依止它,用智慧分析它,以理解力領悟它,用心智增長它,用身體體驗它,實踐它,並投入其中。最終,他來到了一切城邑安住光明夜神的所在之處。

39.2He saw the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī seated upon a great lotus throne containing the kings of precious jewels that illuminate towns and dwellings, with an entourage of countless night goddesses, with a body that appeared in all directions to all beings, with a body that had the forms of those of all beings, with a body that appeared before all beings, with a body that was unstained by all beings, with a body that had the same nature as that of all beings, with a body that was superior to those of all beings, with a body of the kind that could ripen and guide all beings, with a body through which she spoke to all beings, with a body that did not pass away among all beings, with a body that had vanquished all obscurations, with a body that had the nature of the ultimate nature of things, with a body that had reached the conclusion of guiding all beings.

39.2他看到夜天女一切城邑安住光明夜神坐在一個巨大的蓮花寶座上,這寶座由照亮城鎮和住所的寶石之王所組成,身邊圍繞著無數的夜天女,她的身體向一切眾生的一切方向顯現,她的身體具有一切眾生的形相,她的身體出現在一切眾生面前,她的身體不被一切眾生所污染,她的身體與一切眾生的本質相同,她的身體超越一切眾生,她的身體具有能夠成熟和引導一切眾生的特質,她的身體通過她向一切眾生說法,她的身體在一切眾生中不會消失,她的身體已經消除了一切障礙,她的身體具有究竟本質的特性,她的身體已經達成了引導一切眾生的圓滿成就。

39.3When Sudhana saw her, he was filled with joy, delighted, elated, pleased, and happy. He bowed his head to the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī’s feet, circumambulated the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī many hundreds of thousands of times, and then stood before the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī.

39.3善財看到她時,充滿了喜悅、歡樂、踴躍、愉快和幸福。他向一切城邑安住光明夜神的腳頂禮,繞行一切城邑安住光明夜神數百千次,然後站在一切城邑安住光明夜神面前。

39.4With his hands placed together in homage, [F.148.b] he said, “Goddess! I have entered upon the highest, complete enlightenment. Goddess, I pray that you explain to me how bodhisattvas should train in bodhisattva conduct so that they will be a medicine for beings. How do bodhisattvas gather beings into the highest gathering? How do bodhisattvas, authorized by the tathāgatas, dedicate themselves to bodhisattva conduct so that, having become dedicated, they become kings of the Dharma.

39.4善財恭敬地合掌說:「夜天女啊!我已經進入無上正等菩提。夜天女啊,我祈求您為我講解菩薩應當如何修習菩薩行,使其成為眾生的藥物。菩薩如何將眾生聚集到最高的聚集中?菩薩如何得到如來的授權,而專注於菩薩行,使其一旦獲得專注,就成為法界的國王?」

39.5The night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī said to Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, “Noble one, it is excellent, excellent, that you ask about conduct that is a rain from clouds of Dharma that accords with the aspiration of the entire ocean of beings, so as to reach the conclusion of ripening and guiding all beings; so as to reach the conclusion of joining and maintaining the family of the tathāgatas; so as to conjoin with the wisdom that pervades throughout the extent of the directions; so as to focus on comprehending the entire ocean of the ways of the realm of the Dharma; so as to pervade the infinity of all that can be known, which is as vast as the extent of space; and so as to obtain and possess the wheels of Dharma of all the tathāgatas.

39.5夜天女一切城邑安住光明夜神對商人之子善財說:「賢聖啊,很好,很好,你詢問符合一切眾生海願望的法雨之行,使得能夠到達成熟引導一切眾生的究竟;能夠到達連接維持如來眷屬的究竟;能夠和遍滿十方的智慧相應;能夠專注於領悟整個法界眾生之道的海洋;能夠遍滿如虛空一樣無邊際的一切可知之物;以及能夠獲得和擁有一切如來的法輪。」

39.6“Noble one, I have attained the bodhisattva liberation called the entry into beautiful sounds and profound manifestations.

39.6「賢聖,我已成就菩薩解脫,名為入妙音深現。

39.7“Noble one, through this liberation I undertake being on the unimpeded level of a dharmabhāṇaka. I have the aspiration to make a gift of the Dharma treasure of all the tathāgatas. I have attained the power of great love and compassion. [F.149.a] I am dedicated to activities that benefit all beings in order to bring all beings to the aspiration for enlightenment. I remain on the level of a guide for beings so that they will continuously gather the accumulation of the roots of merit of the aspiration for enlightenment. In order to bring all beings onto the path to omniscience, I engage in causing the sun of the Dharma to appear out of the clouds of the Dharma in the world. I continuously engage in a motivation that regards all beings as equal in order to illuminate all worlds with countless roots of merit. I am conjoined with a pure motivation so that all beings will know the accomplishment of accumulating roots of merit. I engage in being a leader of the caravan of all beings so that they will appropriately accomplish all the paths of good actions; I am engaged in the activity of causing all beings to reject all paths of bad actions and be established in the Dharma of good actions. I am engaged in teaching the path to happiness to all beings. I bring all beings to the beginning of the array of the yānas. I am engaged in establishing all beings in all virtuous Dharma practices. I am engaged in providing unceasing service and veneration to all kalyāṇamitras. I am engaged in establishing all beings in the teaching of the tathāgatas. I am engaged in causing all beings to commence upon good qualities through receiving the very first gift of the Dharma. I cause the arising of an aspiration for omniscience that is enduring and indestructible. I have the vast domain of the aspiration focused on the strengths of the Buddha, which is as enduring and solid as the most powerful vajra, [F.149.b] and I practice by relying on a kalyāṇamitra.

39.7「賢聖,我透過這個菩薩解脫,承擔著無礙的法師境地。我具有布施一切如來法寶的願心。我已獲得大愛心和悲心的力量。我致力於利益一切眾生的事業,以便將一切眾生引領到菩提心的願心。我安住在眾生引導者的境地,使他們不斷積累菩提心願的善根。為了將一切眾生帶上趨向一切智的道路,我致力於使法日從世界的法雨中現起。我不斷地進行平等看待一切眾生的淨心修行,以便用無數善根來照亮一切世界。我與淨心相應,使一切眾生都能了知積累善根的成就。我致力於成為一切眾生商隊的領導者,使他們恰當地完成一切善行的道路;我致力於引導一切眾生捨棄一切惡行的道路,並建立在善行的法中。我致力於教導一切眾生通往幸福的道路。我將一切眾生帶入乘的次第的開始。我致力於在一切善法修行中建立一切眾生。我致力於對一切善知識提供不斷的奉侍和禮敬。我致力於在如來的教法中建立一切眾生。我致力於使一切眾生透過接受最初的法寶布施而開啟善法。我促生一種恆久不毀的一切智願心。我具有以佛陀力量為焦點的廣大願心領域,這種願心如最堅強的金剛一樣恆久堅固,我依靠善知識而修行。」

39.8“I have a mind that shatters the mountain of all the obscurations from karma and kleśas. I am dedicated to the accumulation of omniscience. I am engaged in accomplishing all good qualities. I am dedicated to being engaged in a mind that is focused on and aspires for omniscience that has no end or center.

39.8"我有一顆能擊碎業障和煩惱重山的心。我致力於一切智的積累。我從事於成就一切善質。我致力於被投入到一心中,這心聚焦於並渴望沒有邊際和中心的一切智。"

39.9“Noble one, in that way, I am purifying the revelation to all beings of the gateway to the light of the Dharma, and I am establishing them in gathering the accumulation of roots of merit.

39.9「賢聖,就這樣,我正在淨化向所有眾生顯示法的光明之門,並且我正在建立他們聚集善根積累的狀態。」

39.10“I look upon, comprehend, and fathom the realm of phenomena in ten ways. What are those ten? (1) I comprehend the realm of phenomena because I have attained the vast light of wisdom. (2) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as having no end and no center in order to perceive the miraculous manifestations of all the tathāgatas. (3) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as limitless in order to reach all buddha realms and to make offerings and show veneration to the tathāgatas. (4) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as having no boundary in order to have the vision of bodhisattva activities within the ocean of all worlds. (5) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as being without division in order to enter the undivided domain of wisdom of the tathāgatas. (6) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as singleness [F.150.a] in order to enter the domain of speech of the tathāgatas, which is perceived by all beings in accordance with their aspirations. (7) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as having a nature of vastness in order to realize the ultimate conclusion of the past prayers of the tathāgatas to reach the conclusion of guiding all beings. (8) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as having the equality of all beings in order to realize the vast extent of completely good bodhisattva conduct. (9) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as a single adornment in order to comprehend the adornment of the miraculous manifestations of completely good conduct. (10) I comprehend the realm of phenomena as being indestructible in order for the pure pervasion of the realm of phenomena by all good actions to have the nature of indestructibility.

39.10「我以十種方式觀照、理解和領悟法界。那十種是什麼呢?(1)我理解法界,因為我已獲得智慧的廣大光明。(2)我理解法界沒有終極和中心,為了認識所有如來的神變。(3)我理解法界是無限的,為了到達所有佛剎並對如來進行供養和禮敬。(4)我理解法界沒有邊界,為了在所有世界的海洋中觀見菩薩行。(5)我理解法界沒有分割,為了進入如來無二分的智慧領域。(6)我理解法界是唯一性,為了進入如來的言語領域,這被所有眾生按照他們的願而感受。(7)我理解法界具有廣大的本性,為了實現如來過去願的究竟結論,達到引導所有眾生的究竟。(8)我理解法界具有所有眾生的平等性,為了實現廣大的善行菩薩行。(9)我理解法界是單一的莊嚴,為了理解善行的神變莊嚴。(10)我理解法界是不可毀壞的,為了讓法界被所有善行純淨遍滿具有不可毀壞的本性。」

39.11“Noble one, I look upon, comprehend, and fathom the entire realm of phenomena in those ten ways in order to gather all the accumulations of good karma, in order to comprehend the greatness of the buddhas, and in order to realize the inconceivable scope of the buddhas.

39.11「賢聖啊,我以這十種方式來觀察、理解和體悟整個法界,為了積聚所有善業的積累,為了領悟諸佛的偉大,以及為了證悟諸佛不可思議的範圍。

39.12“Moreover, noble one, I teach the Dharma to beings with my mind fixed upon the greatness of the tathāgatas and through ten-thousandfold domains of the activity of mental retention. What are those ten? They are (1) the domain of mental retention called the gathering of the entire ocean of the Dharma, (2) the domain of mental retention called the blessing of all dharmas, (3) the domain of mental retention called the holding of all dharmas, (4) the domain of mental retention called the lamp of the intention of all the tathāgatas , (5) the domain of mental retention called the essence that illuminates the ocean of the karma of all beings, [F.150.b] (6) the domain of mental retention called the fathoming of the entire stainless ocean of the ways of the yānas , (7) the domain of mental retention called the proclamation of the turning of the wheel of the names of all the buddhas, (8) the domain of mental retention called the fathoming of the teaching of the ocean of the past prayers of the buddhas in the three times, (9) the domain of mental retention called the intense power of the gathering of all dharmas, and (10) the domain of mental retention called the arising of the power of omniscience.

39.12「而且,賢聖啊,我以心念繫於如來的偉大,通過十千倍的陀羅尼活動域向眾生宣說法。那十種是什麼?它們是:(1)稱為匯聚整個法的海洋的陀羅尼域,(2)稱為所有法的加持的陀羅尼域,(3)稱為持有所有法的陀羅尼域,(4)稱為所有如來意圖之燈的陀羅尼域,(5)稱為照亮所有眾生業海本質的陀羅尼域,(6)稱為推究整個無垢乘之道海洋的陀羅尼域,(7)稱為宣說所有佛名轉法輪的陀羅尼域,(8)稱為推究三世中佛的過往願的法海洋教導的陀羅尼域,(9)稱為匯聚所有法的強大力量的陀羅尼域,及(10)稱為一切智力量興起的陀羅尼域。」

39.13“Noble one, I teach the Dharma to beings through these ten domains of mental retention and the rest of the ten thousand domains of mental retention.

39.13「賢聖啊,我透過這十種陀羅尼和其餘的一萬種陀羅尼向眾生說法。」

39.14“Moreover, noble one, I teach the Dharma to beings through the wisdom that comes from hearing the Dharma. I teach the Dharma to beings through the wisdom from contemplation and the wisdom from meditation.

39.14「而且,賢聖,我通過聽聞法所生的智慧向眾生宣講法。我通過思惟的智慧和禪定的智慧向眾生宣講法。」

39.15“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with one existence. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with all existences.

39.15「我從一個生存開始教導眾生法。我從所有生存開始教導眾生法。」

39.16“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of the wheel of names of one tathāgata. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of the wheel of names of all tathāgatas.

39.16「我為眾生宣說法,從一位如來的名號輪之海開始。我為眾生宣說法,從一切如來的名號輪之海開始。」

39.17“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with one ocean of world realms. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with all oceans of world realms.

39.17「我以一個世界海開始向眾生宣說法。我以一切世界海開始向眾生宣說法。」

39.18“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of prophecies of one buddha. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of prophecies of all tathāgatas.

39.18"我為眾生演說法,從一位佛的授記之海開始。我為眾生演說法,從所有如來的授記之海開始。

39.19“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of the community of the followers of one tathāgata. [F.151.a] I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of the communities of the followers of all tathāgatas.

39.19「我對眾生演說法,始於一位如來的追隨者的社團的大海。我對眾生演說法,始於所有如來的追隨者的社團的大海。」

39.20“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the Dharma wheel of one tathāgata. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of the Dharma wheels of all tathāgatas.

39.20「我為眾生始自一位如來的法輪而說法。我為眾生始自一切如來的法輪之海而說法。」

39.21“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with one sūtra. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the sūtras that are present within the Dharma wheels of all tathāgatas.

39.21「我為眾生說法,從一部經開始。我為眾生說法,從存在於所有如來法輪之中的經開始。」

39.22“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the gathering of the community of followers of one tathāgata. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of the gatherings of the communities of followers of all tathāgatas.

39.22「我為眾生說法,始於一位如來的追隨者社群的集聚。我為眾生說法,始於一切如來的追隨者社群集聚的大海。」

39.23“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with one aspiration to omniscience. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the entire ocean of the aspects of the aspiration to enlightenment.

39.23「我為眾生宣說法,始於一個菩提心。我為眾生宣說法,始於菩提心的一切方面的無邊大海。」

39.24“I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with one yāna. I teach the Dharma to beings beginning with the ocean of the arising of all yānas.

39.24「我以一乘為始而為眾生說法。我以一切乘生起的大海為始而為眾生說法。」

39.25“Noble one, in that way, I teach the Dharma to beings through comprehending that in the way of the realm of the Dharma there is no differentiation in the ocean of the tathāgatas. Thereby I create an unsurpassable accumulation of the Dharma, continue with the bodhisattva’s completely good conduct throughout all future kalpas, and meditate on this bodhisattva liberation called the entry into beautiful sounds and profound manifestations, expanding with each instant of mind the way of meditation on the vista of this liberation, with each instant of mind expanding throughout the entire realm of phenomena the way of meditation on the vista of this liberation.” [F.151.b]

39.25「賢聖,我就是這樣向眾生說法,通過了悟在法界之中,所有如來的海洋沒有分別的方式。由此我創造了無上的法的積累,在所有未來的劫中持續修習菩薩的善行,並禪定於這個名為入妙音深現的菩薩解脫,以每一個心念時刻擴展對這個解脫的景象的禪定方式,以每一個心念時刻在整個法界中擴展對這個解脫的景象的禪定方式。」

39.26Sudhana said, “Goddess, it is wonderful that this bodhisattva liberation is so profound. Āryā, how long has it been since you attained this bodhisattva liberation?”

39.26善財說:「天女,這位菩薩解脫是如此深遠,實在令人讚歎。聖者,您成就這個菩薩解脫已經有多久了?」

She replied, “Noble one, in the past, in time gone by, beyond as many kalpas as there are atoms in a world realm, there was a world realm called Dharmārci­nagara­meghā, which had as many clouds of perfumed jewels as there are atoms in a four-continent world realm. It was bordered with lotuses that had been proclaimed in the past prayers of all the tathāgatas. Its body was formed from the ocean as the king of precious jewels, having arisen from the ocean of the karma of all beings. It had the shape of a great lotus. It was both pure and defiled. It had as many encircling Cakravāla mountain ranges of lotuses as there are atoms in Sumeru . It was adorned by as many risen Sumerus of perfumed jewels as there are atoms in Sumeru . It was adorned by as many great four-continent worlds as there are atoms in Sumeru . In each four-continent world there was an anabhilāpyānabhilāpya of quintillions of cities.

她回答說:「聖者,在過去很久很久以前,超過了世界那麼多微塵數的劫,有一個世界叫法日城雲,它擁有四大洲世界那麼多微塵數量的香寶雲。它的邊界由所有如來過去願力所宣說的蓮花圍繞。它的本體由所有眾生業海中生出的寶石之王海所形成。它具有大蓮花的形狀。它既清淨又不清淨。它擁有須彌那麼多微塵數量的蓮花鐵圍山。它被須彌那麼多微塵數量所升起的香寶須彌所莊嚴。它被須彌那麼多微塵數量的大四大洲世界所莊嚴。在每一個四大洲世界中都有不可說不可說那麼多微塵數量的城市。」

39.27“Noble one, there was in that world realm a kalpa called Vimalābha. During that kalpa there appeared as many tathāgatas as there are atoms in Sumeru . In the center of that world realm called Dharmārci­nagara­meghā there was a four-continent world called Vicitra­dhvaja, in the center of which was the royal capital called Samanta­ratna­kusuma­prabhā.

39.27「聖者,在那個世界有一個名叫無垢劫的劫。在那個劫中,出現了如同須彌山微塵數量一樣多的如來。在那個名叫法王城雲的世界中央,有一個名叫雜莊嚴幢的四大洲世界,在它的中央有一個名叫普寶花光的王城。

39.28“Not far from that royal capital was a bodhimaṇḍa called Dharma­rāja­bhavana­pratibhāsa. [F.152.a] At that bodhimaṇḍa there appeared the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­sāgara­nirghoṣa­prabha­rāja, the first of the tathāgatas of that kalpa, who were as numerous as the atoms in Sumeru .

39.28「在那個王都不遠處,有一個菩提場叫法王宮殿現。在那個菩提場裡,出現了如來一切法海雷音光王,他是那個劫中如來的首位,那些如來的數量就像須彌山的微塵一樣多。」

39.29“At that time there was a cakravartin king by the name of Vimala­vakrabhānu­prabha, who received from the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­sāgara­nirghoṣa­prabha­rāja the sūtra called The Ocean of All Dharmas. After he had received it, after the Dharma wheel was turned, and after the passing into nirvāṇa, the king entered homelessness and possessed all the teaching.

39.29「當時有一位名叫無垢日光明的轉輪王,從如來一切法海雷音光王那裡受持名為《一切法海經》的經典。他受持之後,在法輪轉動之後,如來入涅槃以後,這位轉輪王出家,具足一切教法。

39.30“At the time when the teaching was reaching its end, it divided into a thousand teachings, and in each teaching there was a division into a thousand ways of teaching. During the intermediate kalpa of deterioration, beings were obscured by the obscurations of karma and kleśas, and they were engaged in fighting, quarreling, and disruption. Bhikṣus were not concerned with the good qualities of the Buddha’s teachings but were dedicated to delighting in the objects of the senses, engaged in conversations about kings and thieves, were interested in stories about women and countries and oceans, and used the words of the Lokāyatas.

39.30「在教法將要衰末的時候,它分裂成一千種教法,在每一種教法中又分裂成一千種教學方式。在衰退的中劫時期,眾生被業和煩惱的障礙所蒙蔽,他們沉溺於爭鬥、爭吵和破壞中。比丘們不關心佛陀教法的良好品質,而是沉溺於對感官對象的喜樂,從事於談論國王和盜賊的對話,對關於女性、國家和海洋的故事感興趣,並使用順世派的言辭。」

39.31“The follower of the Dharma cried out, ‘Oh! The great lamp of the Dharma, which has been established for many kalpas, is close to being extinguished!’ Having said these sad words, he rose into the air to the height of seven palm trees and emanated clouds of light of infinite colors. When he had emanated that great display of a net of light rays of various colors, [F.152.b] those multicolored lights pacified the torment of the kleśas in the world and established beings without end or center in enlightenment, which revived the teachings of the tathāgata so that it remained for a further sixty thousand years.

39.31「法的追隨者哭喊道:『哎呀!經過許多劫而樹立起來的法的大燈,已經接近要熄滅了!』說完這些悲傷的話語後,他升到空中,高度達到七棵棕櫚樹的高度,並放射出無限色彩的光雲。當他放射出那種由各種顏色光線組成的巨大光網顯現時,那些多彩的光明平息了世界上眾生的煩惱折磨,並在無邊無中心的境界中建立眾生成佛,使如來的教法復興,再延續了六萬年。」

39.32“At that time, the cakravartin king Vimala­vakrabhānu­prabha’s daughter, a bhikṣuṇī by the name of Dharma­cakra­nirmāṇa­prabhā, had an entourage of a hundred thousand bhikṣuṇīs. When she heard those sad words and saw that miraculous manifestation, she and her entourage developed the aspiration for enlightenment, and the hundred thousand bhikṣuṇīs became irreversible on the path to the highest, complete enlightenment and attained the samādhi called the manifest presence of the tathāgatas . They also obtained the power of mental retention called the light emanated from the Dharma wheel of all the tathāgatas . They also attained the perfection of wisdom called the entry into all the ways of the ocean of the Dharma. The bhikṣuṇī Dharma­cakra­nirmāṇa­prabhā attained the samādhi called the lamp of the light that arises from the teachings of all the tathāgatas , and she attained in a subtle and gentle way this bodhisattva liberation called the entry into beautiful sounds and profound manifestations. When she had attained that, she directly perceived all the miraculous manifestations of the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­sāgara­nirghoṣa­prabha­rāja.

39.32「當時,轉輪王無垢日光明的女兒,一位名叫法輪化光的比丘尼,率領十萬比丘尼眾。當她聽到那些悲傷的言語,看到那神變時,她和她的眷屬生起菩提心,那十萬比丘尼在無上正等菩提的道上變得不退轉,獲得了名為如來現前的三昧。她們也獲得了名為一切如來法輪化光所放光明的陀羅尼力。她們也成就了名為進入一切法海種種方便的般若波羅蜜。比丘尼法輪化光成就了名為一切如來教法所生光明燈的三昧,以微妙溫和的方式成就了名為進入妙音深現的菩薩解脫。當她成就了這個之後,她直接見到了如來一切法海雷音光王的一切神變。」

39.33“Noble one, what do you think? At that time, in that time, who do you think was the cakravartin king Vimala­vakrabhānu­prabha, who entered homelessness in the teaching of the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­sāgara­nirghoṣa­prabha­rāja [F.153.a] and, after the turning of the wheel of the Dharma and the passing into nirvāṇa, when the teachings were coming to an end, lit the Dharma lamp of holding the teaching? Noble one, do not think that he was anyone else; at that time, in that time, the bodhisattva Samanta­bhadra was the cakravartin king Vimala­vakrabhānu­prabha.

39.33「賢聖,你認為如何?在那個時代,在那個時代,你認為轉輪王無垢日光明是誰,他在如來一切法海雷音光王的教法中出家,在法輪轉動和涅槃之後,當教法即將衰落時,點燃了住持教法的法燈?賢聖,不要認為他是其他任何人;在那個時代,在那個時代,菩薩普賢就是轉輪王無垢日光明。

39.34“Noble one, what do you think? At that time, in that time, who do you think was the bhikṣuṇī Dharma­cakra­nirmāṇa­prabhā, the daughter of the cakravartin king Vimala­vakrabhānu­prabha, who had an entourage of a hundred thousand bhikṣuṇīs? Noble one, do not think that she was anyone else; at that time, in that time, I was the bhikṣuṇī Dharma­cakra­nirmāṇa­prabhā. In that way, I held the teaching of the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­sāgara­nirghoṣa­prabha­rāja. I caused those hundred thousand bhikṣuṇīs to progress irreversibly toward the highest, complete enlightenment. I established them in the samādhi called the manifest presence of the tathāgatas . I also established them in the power of mental retention called the light emanated from the Dharma wheel of all tathāgatas and the perfection of wisdom called the entry into all the ways of the ocean of the Dharma.

39.34「聖者,你認為如何?在那個時代,你認為法輪化光比丘尼,也就是轉輪王無垢日光明的女兒,有十萬比丘尼眷屬的那位,是誰呢?聖者,你不要認為她是別人,在那個時代,我就是法輪化光比丘尼。我就是這樣受持一切法海雷音光王如來的教法。我使那十萬比丘尼朝向無上正等菩提而不退轉地進進。我將她們安立在稱為如來現前三昧的三昧中。我也將她們安立在稱為一切如來法輪所發光明的心念持力中,以及稱為進入一切法海方便的般若波羅蜜中。

39.35“After that tathāgata, I venerated the Tathāgata Vimala­dharma­parvata­jñāna­śikha­rābha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­maṇḍalāvabhāsa­prabha­cūḍa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­bhāskara­śrī­megha. [F.153.b] After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­sāgara­nirdeśa­ghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharmāditya­jñāna­maṇḍala­pradīpa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­kusuma­ketu­dhvaja­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharmārciḥ­parvata­ketu­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­naya­gambhīra­śrī­candra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­jñāna­saṃbhava­samanta­pratibhāsa­garbha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Jñānākaracūḍa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Śailendra­śrī­garbha­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­mukha­jñāna­bhadra­meru. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­vīrya­vega­dhvaja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­ratna­kusuma­śrī­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Śānti­prabha­gambhīra­kūṭa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Raśmi­netra­pratibhāsa­prabha­candra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Jñānārci­śrī­sāgara. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­jñāna­bhadra­maṇḍala. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Adhordhvadig­jñānāvabhāsa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Raśmi­saṃkusumita­pradīpa. [F.154.a] After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Jñāna­siṃha­ketu­dhvaja­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­sūryāvabhāsa­prabha­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Ratna­lakṣaṇa­vibhūṣita­meru. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Sūrya­vikrama­samanta­pratibhāsa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­jāla­vibuddha­śrī­candra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­padma­praphullita­śrī­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Lakṣaṇa­sūrya­cakra­samanta­prabha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samantāvabhāsa­dharma­śrī­ghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Vaiśāradya­vajra­nārāyaṇa­siṃha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­jñāna­dhvaja­śūra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­padma­phulla­gātra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Guṇa­kusuma­śrī­sāgara. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­dhana­śikharābha­skandha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Jñāna­śikharārci­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­dharma­dvāra­vahana­śikha­rābha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Bodhi­maṇḍa­vibuddha­śrī­candra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharmolkā­jvalana­śrī­candra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­pratibhāsa­cūḍa. [F.154.b] After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­megha­dhvaja­pradīpa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Vajra­sāgara­dhvaja­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Yaśaḥparvata­śrī­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Candana­śrī­candra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­śrī­kusuma­tejābha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Sarva­sattvāvabhāsa­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Guṇa­padma­śrī­garbha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Gandhārciravabhāsa­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Hetupadma. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Lakṣaṇa­parvata­vairocana. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­vighuṣṭa­kīrti­dhvaja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­jñāna­prabhā­meru. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­nagara­prabha­śrī. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Druma­parvata­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­śrī­vairocana­ketu. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­sāgara­nirnāda­nirghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­bhāvanārambha­saṃbhava­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­jñānābha­pravara. [F.155.a] After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Vara­lakṣaṇa­śrī. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­bala­śūla­dhvaja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­cakra­prabha­nirghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Raśmi­guṇa­makuṭa­jñāna­prajñā­prabha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­cakra­candrodgata­śrī. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­padma­vairocana­vibuddha­ketu. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Ratna­padmāvabhāsa­garbha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Ratna­śrī­śikhara­megha­pradīpa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­sūci­suviśuddha­jñāna­kusuma. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Nānā­raśmi­śrī­meru­garbha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Raśmi­maṇḍala­śikhara­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Puṇya­megha­cūḍa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­śikhara­dhvaja­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Guṇa­parvata­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­sūrya­megha­pradīpa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­megha­vighuṣṭa­kīrti­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­maṇḍala­paṭala­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Vibuddha­jñāna­bodhi­dhvaja­tejas. [F.155.b] After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­maṇḍala­vibuddha­śrī­candra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Kanaka­maṇi­parvata­tejobhadra. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Bhadra­śrī­meru­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­prajñapti­nirghoṣa­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­bala­śrī­kūṭa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Gandhārci­megha­śrī­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Kanaka­maṇi­parvata­ghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Uṣṇīṣa­kośa­sarva­dharma­prabhā­maṇḍala­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­cakra­jvalana­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Śaila­śikharābhyudgata­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­vīryolkāvabhāsa­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samādhi­mudrā­vipula­makuṭa­prajñā­prabha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Ratna­rucira­śrī­rāja. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharmolkā­ratna­vitāna­ghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­gagana­kānta­siṃha­prabha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Lakṣaṇa­vibhūṣita­dhvaja­candra. [F.156.a] After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Raśmi­parvata­vidyotita­megha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Anāvaraṇa­dharma­gagana­prabha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Lakṣaṇa­rucira­supuṣpitāṅga. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Lokendra­pravara­prabha­ghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­samādhi­prabha­ghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dvāra­svara­prabhūta­kośa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­jvalanārciḥ­sāgara­ghoṣa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Tryadhva­lakṣaṇa­pratibhāsa­tejas. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­maṇḍala­śrī­śikharābha­prabha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­dhātu­siṃha­prabha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Vairocana­śrī­sumeru. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Sarva­samādhi­sāgarāvabhāsa­siṃha. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­jñāna­prabhāsa. After him, I venerated the Tathāgata Samanta­prajñābha­dharma­nagara­pradīpa.

39.35「之後我恭敬供養毘盧遮那法山智慧光頂如來。之後我恭敬供養法壇城光明頂如來。之後我恭敬供養法日光明雲如來。之後我恭敬供養法海說法音聲如來。之後我恭敬供養法日光智慧壇城燈如來。之後我恭敬供養法華幢旗雲如來。之後我恭敬供養法光山幢旗王如來。之後我恭敬供養法方便深月如來。之後我恭敬供養法智慧生普門影像藏如來。之後我恭敬供養智慧光頂如來。之後我恭敬供養山主光明藏王如來。之後我恭敬供養普門智慧賢須彌如來。之後我恭敬供養一切法精進威勢旗如來。之後我恭敬供養法珍寶華光雲如來。之後我恭敬供養安樂光明深峰如來。之後我恭敬供養光線眼影像光明月如來。之後我恭敬供養智慧光海如來。之後我恭敬供養普門智慧賢壇城如來。之後我恭敬供養上下十方智慧光明如來。之後我恭敬供養光線華莊嚴燈如來。之後我恭敬供養智慧獅子幢旗王如來。之後我恭敬供養普門日光明王如來。之後我恭敬供養珍寶相莊嚴須彌如來。之後我恭敬供養日光勇猛普門影像如來。之後我恭敬供養法網圓滿光月如來。之後我恭敬供養法蓮華盛開光雲如來。之後我恭敬供養相日輪普門光明如來。之後我恭敬供養普門光明法光語音如來。之後我恭敬供養無畏金剛那羅延獅子如來。之後我恭敬供養普門智慧旗勇士如來。之後我恭敬供養法蓮華開身如來。之後我恭敬供養功德華光海如來。之後我恭敬供養法財光頂蘊如來。之後我恭敬供養智慧光山雲如來。之後我恭敬供養普門法門光頂如來。之後我恭敬供養菩提壇城圓滿光月如來。之後我恭敬供養法燈焰光月如來。之後我恭敬供養普門影像頂如來。之後我恭敬供養法雲旗燈如來。之後我恭敬供養金剛海幢雲如來。之後我恭敬供養名山光雲如來。之後我恭敬供養栴檀光月如來。之後我恭敬供養普門光華光明如來。之後我恭敬供養一切眾生光明光如來。之後我恭敬供養功德蓮華光藏如來。之後我恭敬供養香光光明王如來。之後我恭敬供養因蓮華如來。之後我恭敬供養相山毘盧遮那如來。之後我恭敬供養普門廣稱旗如來。之後我恭敬供養普門智慧光須彌如來。之後我恭敬供養法城光光如來。之後我恭敬供養樹山光如來。之後我恭敬供養普門光毘盧遮那旗如來。之後我恭敬供養法海無聲語音如來。之後我恭敬供養一切法修行生光如來。之後我恭敬供養普門智慧光殊勝如來。之後我恭敬供養殊勝相光如來。之後我恭敬供養法力槊旗如來。之後我恭敬供養法輪光語音如來。之後我恭敬供養光線功德冠智慧般若光如來。之後我恭敬供養法輪月出樹光如來。之後我恭敬供養法蓮華毘盧遮那圓滿旗如來。之後我恭敬供養珍寶蓮華光明藏如來。之後我恭敬供養珍寶光山峰雲燈如來。之後我恭敬供養普門密針清淨智慧華如來。之後我恭敬供養種種光光山藏如來。之後我恭敬供養光線壇城山頂王如來。之後我恭敬供養福德雲頂如來。之後我恭敬供養法山頂旗雲如來。之後我恭敬供養功德山光如來。之後我恭敬供養法日雲燈如來。之後我恭敬供養法雲廣稱王如來。之後我恭敬供養法壇城幔雲如來。之後我恭敬供養圓滿智慧菩提旗光如來。之後我恭敬供養法壇城圓滿光月如來。之後我恭敬供養金色摩尼山光賢如來。之後我恭敬供養賢光須彌光如來。之後我恭敬供養普門般若說語音雲如來。之後我恭敬供養法力光峰如來。之後我恭敬供養香光雲光王如來。之後我恭敬供養金色摩尼山語音如來。之後我恭敬供養肉髻寶藏一切法光壇城雲如來。之後我恭敬供養法輪焰光如來。之後我恭敬供養山山頂出光如來。之後我恭敬供養普門精進燈光雲如來。之後我恭敬供養三昧印廣大冠般若光如來。之後我恭敬供養珍寶莊嚴光王如來。之後我恭敬供養法燈珍寶幢語音如來。之後我恭敬供養法虛空愛獅子光如來。之後我恭敬供養相莊嚴旗月如來。之後我恭敬供養光線山照雲如來。之後我恭敬供養無障礙法虛空光如來。之後我恭敬供養相莊嚴美妙身如來。之後我恭敬供養世主勝光語音如來。之後我恭敬供養一切法三昧光語音如來。之後我恭敬供養門聲寶藏如來。之後我恭敬供養法焰光海語音如來。之後我恭敬供養三世相影像光如來。之後我恭敬供養法壇城光山頂光明如來。之後我恭敬供養法界獅子光如來。之後我恭敬供養毘盧遮那光須彌如來。之後我恭敬供養一切三昧海光影像獅子如來。之後我恭敬供養普門智慧光明如來。之後我恭敬供養普門般若光法城燈如來。」

39.36“In that way, noble one, there were these hundred buddhas and the other tathāgatas, as numerous as the atoms in Sumeru , who appeared in the kalpa called Vimalābha.

39.36「賢聖啊,就是這樣,在那個名叫無垢劫的劫中,出現了這一百位佛,以及其他如來,其數量如同須彌山中的微塵一樣眾多。

39.37“Noble one, the last of those tathāgatas as numerous as the atoms in Sumeru was a tathāgata by the name of Dharma­dhātu­nagarābha­jñāna­pradīpa­rāja. [F.156.b]

39.37「賢聖,那些如須彌塵數的如來中,最後的一位如來名叫法界城光智燈王。

39.38“In that way, noble one, I made offerings to those tathāgatas as numerous as the atoms in Sumeru , beginning with Sarva­dharma­sāgara­nirghoṣa­prabha­rāja and ending with Dharma­dhātu­nagarābha­jñāna­pradīpa­rāja. I attended to all those tathāgatas. I heard the Dharma taught by them all. I entered homelessness in the teachings of all those tathāgatas. I possessed the teachings of all those tathāgatas. I obtained the bodhisattva liberation called the entry into beautiful sounds and profound manifestations from all those tathāgatas, obtaining it in various ways. At the feet of all those tathāgatas I ripened an ocean of beings without edge or center.

39.38「就這樣,賢聖,我向那些如來供養,數量如須彌山中的微塵那麼多,從一切法海雷音光王開始,到法界城光照王如來為止。我侍奉了所有那些如來。我聆聽了所有那些如來所教導的法。我在所有那些如來的教法中出家。我具足了所有那些如來的教法。我從所有那些如來那裡得到了名為入妙音深現的菩薩解脫,以各種方式獲得了它。在所有那些如來的座下,我成熟了無邊無中心的眾生海。

39.39“Since then, in practicing the Dharma I have made offerings to as many buddhas as have appeared throughout as many kalpas as there are atoms in a buddha realm.

39.39「自此以後,在修行法的過程中,我曾供養像佛國土中微塵那樣多的劫裡所出現的諸佛,數量同樣無量。」

39.40“Noble one, during that time, I have watched over beings as they slept in ignorance in the darkness of saṃsāra. I have guarded the cities of their minds. I have brought them up out of the city of the three realms and brought them into the city of omniscience.

39.40「賢聖,在那段時間裡,我觀察著眾生在輪迴的黑暗中沉睡於無明之中。我守護著他們心念的城市。我將他們從三界的城市中帶出來,並將他們引入一切智的城市。

39.41“Noble one, I know only this bodhisattva liberation called the entry into beautiful sounds and profound manifestations, which prevents meaningless worldly talk, establishes speech that is not dishonest, and concludes with it being firmly established in truth. [F.157.a] How could I know the conduct or describe the qualities of bodhisattvas who know without impediment all languages, who understand all Dharma in each instant of mind, who comprehend all the words and languages of all beings, who are skilled in accumulating the entire ocean of languages, who are skilled in the ways and practices of an ocean of numbers and terms in all Dharmas, who have the power of an ocean of mental retention that engages with all the Dharma, who are skilled in creating clouds of Dharma that accord with the dispositions of all beings, and who have fully attained ripening and guiding all beings? How could I know their practice of gathering all beings, their application to undertaking supreme bodhisattva activity, their comprehension of very subtle bodhisattva knowledge, their power of supremacy in opening the treasures and treasuries of bodhisattva Dharma, or their ascending the lion throne for teaching the bodhisattva Dharma?

39.41「賢聖,我只知道這個菩薩解脫,名為入妙音深現,它能防止無義的世俗言談,建立不虛誑的言語,最後堅固地建立在諦中。我怎麼能知道那些菩薩的行呢?怎麼能描述他們的功德呢?那些菩薩無障礙地知道一切語言,在每一個心念的剎那都理解一切法,領悟一切眾生的所有言語和語言,善於積累整個語言的大海,善於掌握所有法中無量數字和名詞的方式和行,具有與一切法相應的陀羅尼大海的力量,善於創造符合一切眾生根性的法雨,已經圓滿成就成熟和引導一切眾生。我怎麼能知道他們聚集一切眾生的行呢?怎麼能知道他們應用於承擔無上菩薩活動的努力呢?怎麼能知道他們對極其微細的菩薩知識的領悟呢?怎麼能知道他們在開啟菩薩法藏和寶藏方面的至高無上的力量呢?或者他們登上師子座為眾生宣說菩薩法的境界呢?」

39.42“Why is that? It is because those excellent beings have all attained the retention of the domain of the level of the entire Dharma.

39.42"為什麼這樣說呢?因為那些殊勝的眾生都已經證得遍及整個法界的陀羅尼。

39.43“Depart, noble one. Here at the feet of the Bhagavat Vairocana, there is the goddess of the night who has the name Sarva­vṛkṣpraphullana­sukha­saṃvāsā. She is not far from me, so go to her and ask her, ‘How should bodhisattvas train in omniscience? How should they practice it so as to bring all beings to omniscience?’ ” [F.157.b]

39.43「善男子,你去吧。在薄伽梵毘盧遮那足下,有一位夜天女名叫普樹華樂住女。她離我不遠,你去她那裡問她:『菩薩們應當如何在一切智上進行修習?菩薩們應當如何實踐,才能將一切眾生引入一切智呢?』」

39.44Then at that time, the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī, in order to teach further the bodhisattva liberation called the entry into beautiful sounds and profound manifestations, recited these verses to Sudhana, the head merchant’s son:

39.44那時,一切城邑安住光明夜神為了進一步宣說菩薩解脫,即入妙音深現,向商人子善財誦說這些偈頌:

“Profound and difficult to see is the bodhisattvas’ liberation
"深遠而難以看見的是菩薩的解脫
By which they know every jina in the three times,
藉此他們認識三世一切勝者,
The entire realm of phenomena without edge or center,
整個沒有邊際也沒有中心的法界,
And the complete extent of the characteristics of all cognition. {1}
以及所有認識的特性的完整範圍。
“The ways of the liberation that arise from the accumulations are infinite.
「從積累產生的解脫之道是無限的。
They are inconceivable and immeasurable, for they attain the true nature.
它們是不可思議且無法衡量的,因為它們證得了真實本性。
You should enter into the paths of the ways of love in the three times
你應該進入三世慈心的道路
That completely increase power that is unimpeded. {2}
那完全增長無礙的力量。
“There was a realm in the past, beyond as many kalpas
「從前有一個界,超越了無數劫
As there are atoms that exist in a buddha realm;
如同存在於佛國土中的微塵那樣眾多;
That glorious world realm was Dharmārci­megha­nagara,
那個光耀的世界名叫法光梅吒龍城。
And there was a very bright kalpa called Vimalābha. {3}
那裡有一個名叫無垢劫的非常光明的劫。
“In that one kalpa there appeared an unbroken succession of jinas,
在那一劫中,出現了不間斷的勝者相續。
As many buddhas as there are atoms in Sumeru .
猶如須彌中的微塵那麼多的佛。
First to appear, the first in that kalpa,
首先出現的,是那個劫中最初的,
Was the Sugata Dharma­samudra­prabha­garjita­rāja. {4}
是善逝法海光明山吼王如來。
“The last of those tathāgatas to appear in the world
「那些如來中最後出現在世間的
Was the Jina Dharma­megha­nagarābha­pradīpa­rāja.
是勝者法梅吒龍光明山燈王。
I came before them all and made offerings to them.
我在他們之前來到,並向他們全都供養。
From them all I heard the Dharma with great joy. {5}
我從他們全部都聽聞了法,心中充滿了極大的喜悅。
“First I saw, having a golden light,
「首先我看到,具有金色光明,
Dharma­samudra­prabha­garjita­rāja,
法海光明山雷聲王
Adorned with the thirty-two signs and resembling Meru,
以三十二相莊嚴,形如須彌,
And seeing him I thought, ‘I shall become a sugata!’ {6}
看到他,我就想:「我要成為善逝!」
“The very moment I saw that tathāgata,
「我在那一刻見到了如來,
There arose the powerful first aspiration to become a jina
就在那時,我生起了成為勝者的強大首願。
Who had the character of the true nature, as vast as space, [F.158.a]
具有真實本性的特徵,廣大如虛空,
Because of the all-pervading arising of omniscience. {7}
因為一切智的遍佈現起。{7}
“All of the sugatas within the three times,
「三世所有的善逝,
Encircled by oceans of all the bodhisattvas,
被所有菩薩的海洋環繞著,
The extensive ocean of realms with their oceans of beings,
廣大的界之海洋,其中包含眾生之海洋,
Have arisen from the great ocean of the amrita of compassion. {8}
都從悲心甘露的大海中出現。{8}
“I also aspired that in order to ripen beings
「我也發願為了成熟眾生,
I would pervade every single realm with my body,
我將以身遍滿每一個界。
Manifest a body to beings in accordance with their aspirations,
根據眾生的願,向他們示現身體,
And illuminate and shake every single realm. {9}
照亮並震動每一個界。{9}
“I also came before the second buddha
我也曾在第二位佛面前出現
And saw jina lords in ten oceans of realms.
並見十方界海中的勝者諸主。
I saw the last jina within an ocean of realms
我見到最後的勝者在諸界的汪洋中
As numerous as the atoms in an ocean of realms. {10}
如同一個界的海洋中微塵那樣多。
“Since then, during kalpas as numerous as a realm’s atoms,
「自那以後,在經過像一個界的微塵那樣眾多的劫中,
I have gone before and made offerings to
我曾經在過去向他們做出供養
All of the jinas, the lamps of the world, who appeared
所有的勝者,世間的燈,他們出現過
And purified an ocean of ways of liberation.” {11}
並淨化了解脫之道的無邊大海。

39.56Then Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, attained this bodhisattva liberation called the entry into beautiful sounds and profound manifestations, attained an endless, centerless ocean of samādhis, gained an understanding that arose from a vast ocean of gateways to retention, attained the great illumination of a bodhisattva’s higher cognitions, and entered an ocean of great discernment, and in his mind spread a vast ocean of powerful delight.

39.56善財商人子於此菩薩解脫,入妙音深現,得無邊無中心的三昧大海,從廣大陀羅尼門海中生起了解悟,得到菩薩神通的大光明,進入廣大智慧的大海,在心中展開了強大喜心的廣大海洋。

39.57He then praised the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī by reciting these appropriate verses:

39.57他隨後通過誦讀這些恰當的偈頌來讚歎夜天女一切城邑安住光明夜神:

“Your wisdom is active in a vast ocean of the Dharma.
「你的智慧在廣大的法海中發揮作用。」
You practice in the centerless, endless ocean of existences.
你在無中心、無邊際的存在大海中修行。
The essence of your perfect wisdom body lives long without illness. [F.158.b]
妳圓滿慧身的本質長久安住,不染於病。
Goddess, you have come and beautified this assembly. {12}
女神,你來臨並莊嚴了這個大會。
“You have realized the nature of phenomena to be like space.
「你已經證悟法界的本性如同虛空一樣。
You realize without impediment the ways of all three times.
你毫無阻礙地體悟所有三世的方式。
In each instant of mind there are inconceivable, countless
在每一個心念的剎那間,都有不可思議、無量無數的智。
Perceptions, all of which are without conceptualization. {13}
智,都沒有概念分別。{13}
“With your wisdom eyes you see the true nature in which there are no beings,
你用慧眼看見真實的本性,其中沒有眾生,
Yet you perceive with compassion the infinite ocean of beings.
然而你卻以悲心智慧,明白無邊的眾生海。
You enter the very vast liberation of your mind,
你進入了你心識極為廣大的解脫。
And you guide and ripen countless beings. {14}
你引導並成熟無數的眾生。
“You know through analyzing the field of phenomena.
你通過分析法界的領域而獲得了解知。
You have realized the way of knowing the nature of phenomena.
你已經證悟了了解法界本性的道路。
You meditate on all the stainless paths of the āryas.
你靜思所有聖者無垢的道。
You purify all beings without exception and liberate them. {15}
你清淨所有的眾生,沒有例外,並將他們解脫。{15}
“You have realized the stainless wisdom of omniscience.
你已證悟一切智的無垢智慧。
Goddess, you have become the supreme guide of beings.
女神,你已成為眾生的究竟引導者。
You pervade all beings within the realm of phenomena
你遍佈在法界中的一切眾生裡面
And teach them the Dharma and end all fear in the world. {16}
並為他們開示法,斷除世間一切恐懼。{16}
“Goddess, through the way of the prayers of Vairocana,
「女神,通過毘盧遮那的願之道,
You have a vast, stainless, unimpeded, exact understanding.
你具有廣大、無垢、無礙、精確的智慧。
You have understood the power of the omnipresent jinas,
你已經理解了遍在勝者的力量,
And you see the miraculous manifestation of the jinas in all realms. {17}
而且你在所有的界中看見勝者的神變現。
“Your mind is as invincible as space.
你的心識如虛空一般無可戰勝。
You are primordially pure, unstained by the stains of the kleśas.
你本來清淨,不為煩惱的垢所污染。
Within it appear all the realms of the three times
在其中顯現三世的所有界
And the assemblies of all buddhas and bodhisattvas. {18}
以及所有佛菩薩的集會。{18}
“Within each instant there are days and nights and months,
「在每一個念頭裡,都有日夜和月份,」
In each moment years and the creation and destruction of kalpas.
在每一個念間都有年份和劫的生成與毀滅。
You know an ocean of kalpas, their ocean of names and numbers,
你知曉劫的大海,它們名稱和數字的大海,
And the ocean of the perceptions of beings, within each instant. {19}
以及眾生的智慧的大海,在每一個剎那之內。{19}
“You know the births and deaths of beings in all directions,
「你知曉十方眾生的生死。
Those with and without form, with and without perception, [F.159.a]
有形和無形的,有智和無智的,
Those who follow the way of belief in reality.
那些遵循信仰實相之道的人。
You show them the path and bring them to supreme enlightenment. {20}
你為他們開示道路,引導他們到達無上菩提。{20}
“Manifesting from the family of Vairocana’s net of prayers,
「從毘盧遮那願網的家族中顯現,
Born from the single body of all the sugatas,
從一切善逝的單一法身中生成,
Your unimpeded mind is the pure Dharma body,
你無礙的心就是清淨的法身,
And you manifest your form body in all worlds according to aspirations.” {21}
你在一切世界中根據眾生的願而示現色身。」{21}

39.68Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, having praised the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī with these appropriate verses, bowed his head to the feet of the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī, circumambulated the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī many hundreds of thousands of times, keeping her to his right, and, looking back again and again, departed from the night goddess Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī. [B10]

39.68善財商人之子用這些恰當的偈頌讚頌一切城邑安住光明夜神後,向一切城邑安住光明夜神的足部頂禮,向右繞行一切城邑安住光明夜神無數百千次,一次次回頭觀看,然後離開一切城邑安住光明夜神。