Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī

寂靜音海夜叉天女

38.1Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, meditating on the night goddess Samanta­sattva­trāṇojaḥ­śrī’s bodhisattva liberation called the manifestations that guide beings that appear in all worlds, and contemplating it, having faith in it, engaging in it, increasing it, expanding it, augmenting it, gaining power over it, illuminating it, and being absorbed in it, approached the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī.

38.1善財商人之子思維著夜天女普薩度眾光的菩薩解脫,這種解脫被稱為在所有世界中出現的引導眾生的現化。他觀想著它,對它生起信心,參與其中,增長它,擴展它,增進它,獲得對它的力量,照亮它,並沉浸在其中,然後來到夜天女寂靜音海夜叉天女面前。

38.2He bowed his head to the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī’s feet, circumambulated the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī many hundreds of thousands of times, and then stood before the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī.

38.2他向夜天女寂靜音海夜叉天女的足下禮敬,繞行夜天女寂靜音海夜叉天女數百千次,然後站立在夜天女寂靜音海夜叉天女的面前。

38.3With his hands placed together in homage, he said, “Āryā, I have entered upon the highest, complete enlightenment, and through relying on kalyāṇamitras I am training in bodhisattva conduct. I have entered into bodhisattva conduct, and I am practicing bodhisattva conduct. I wish to bring forth omniscience through being established in bodhisattva conduct. Therefore, Āryā, goddess, I pray that you explain to me how bodhisattvas should train in bodhisattva conduct and how they should practice it!” [F.134.a]

38.3善財合掌恭敬地說道:「聖者,我已經進入無上正等菩提,通過依靠善知識我正在修習菩薩行。我已經進入菩薩行,我正在實踐菩薩行。我希望通過安住於菩薩行來成就一切智。因此,聖者天女,我祈求您為我開示菩薩應當如何修習菩薩行,以及應當如何實踐菩薩行!」

38.4The night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī said to Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, “Noble one, it is excellent, excellent, that in this way you seek bodhisattva conduct by relying on kalyāṇamitras. Noble one, I have attained the bodhisattva liberation called the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight.”

38.4寂靜音海夜叉天女對商人之子善財說:「賢聖,甚善,甚善!你以此方式依靠善知識來尋求菩薩行,實在太好了。賢聖,我已經證得菩薩解脫,名為在每一刹那心念中顯現廣大喜心力量生起的菩薩解脫。」

38.5Sudhana asked, “Āryā, what kind of activity do you accomplish? What kind of range do you have? What is your practice? What do you contemplate? What is the range of the bodhisattva liberation called the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight?”

38.5善財問道:「聖者,您成就什麼樣的事業?您的範圍是什麼?您的行是什麼?您思考什麼?那個稱為喜心力每一念顯現的菩薩解脫,其範圍是什麼?」

38.6She replied, “Noble one, I have entered the equanimity of the purification of the ocean of mind and thought. I have attained the aspiration for an inviolable display that is clear of all worldly dust and dirt. I have a mind that will not regress or turn back from this undertaking. I have a mind that is like an unshakable jewel mountain adorned by qualities. I have a mind that is not stationed anywhere, not located anywhere. I have a mind that is focused on saving all beings. I have a mind that never tires of seeing the ocean of all the buddhas. I have a mind that has a pure motivation. I have a mind that has the strength of all the bodhisattvas. I have a mind that dwells in an ocean of the awareness of the display of the light of great wisdom. I am engaged in leading all beings out of the wilderness of misery. I am dedicated to dispelling the sufferings and unhappiness of all beings. I am engaged in turning beings away from involvement with unpleasant form, sound, smell, taste, and touch. [F.134.b] I am engaged in ending the suffering of being separated from what is liked and encountering what is disliked. I am dedicated to dispelling the suffering of ignorance that arises in relation to the scope of perception. I am a support for all beings who fall. I am dedicated to revealing to all beings the way out of the suffering of being in saṃsāra. I am engaged in eliminating the aging, death, misery, lamentation, suffering, unhappiness, and tribulations of all beings. I am engaged in causing all beings to attain the supreme happiness of the tathāgatas. I gain satisfaction through bringing to happiness all beings in villages, towns, countrysides, kingdoms, realms, and capital cities, and in ways that accord with the Dharma I guard them, protect them, and help them.

38.6她回答說:「聖者,我已經進入清淨心念意識海洋的捨心。我已經證得遠離一切世俗塵埃和污垢、清淨光明的不可侵犯的願境。我的心不會從這個事業中退轉或回退。我的心如同被功德莊嚴的堅固寶山,不可動搖。我的心不駐留任何地方,不位於任何地方。我的心專注於拯救一切眾生。我的心從不厭倦於見到一切佛陀的海洋。我的心具有淨心。我的心具有一切菩薩的力量。我的心安住在大智慧光明顯現的覺知海洋中。我從事於引導一切眾生離開痛苦的荒野。我致力於消除一切眾生的痛苦和不快。我從事於使眾生遠離不愉快的色、聲、香、味、觸的接觸。我從事於終止分離所愛之物和遇到不愛之物的痛苦。我致力於消除與知覺範疇相關而產生的無明痛苦。我是所有跌倒眾生的依靠。我致力於向所有眾生揭示逃離輪迴痛苦的途徑。我從事於消除一切眾生的老、死、悲、哀、苦、憂和折磨。我從事於使一切眾生證得如來的至高幸福。我通過使村莊、城鎮、鄉村、王國、領地和首都中的一切眾生獲得幸福而獲得滿足,並以符合法的方式守護他們、保護他們、幫助他們。

38.7“I gradually ripen them for omniscience in this way: I develop nonattachment within beings who dwell in mansions and aerial palaces. I dispel their unhappiness. I bring an end to all attachments. I teach them the Dharma so that they will know the nature of all phenomena. I teach the Dharma to those who for a long time have been close and affectionate with fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, relatives, and friends, so that they will meet buddhas and bodhisattvas. I teach the Dharma so that beings who spend time with their wives will forsake all craving for saṃsāra, view all beings equally, and attain great compassion. [F.135.a] I teach the Dharma so that those who are in the middle of markets will become engaged in seeing the noble saṅgha and the tathāgatas. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are intoxicated by pride in their pleasure will complete the perfection of patience. I teach the Dharma so that those beings who delight in songs, dance, and music will aspire to delight in the Dharma. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are attached to the delights of the perceptions of their senses will become engaged in the perception of the tathāgatas. I teach the Dharma so that beings oppressed by anger will become established in the perfection of patience. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are lazy will have the pure perfection of diligence. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are deranged will attain the perfection of the meditation of the tathāgatas. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are in the thicket of wrong views and blinded by the darkness of ignorance will eliminate the thicket of wrong views and the darkness of ignorance. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are stupid will attain the perfection of wisdom. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are attached to the three realms will depart from saṃsāra. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are attracted to what is inferior will have the complete aspiration for the enlightenment of the tathāgatas. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are dedicated to benefiting themselves will have the complete aspiration to benefit all beings. I teach the Dharma so that beings who have weak motivation will have the pure perfection of the strength of the bodhisattvas. [F.135.b] I teach the Dharma so that beings whose minds are dimmed by the darkness of ignorance will have the pure perfection of knowledge of the bodhisattvas. I teach the Dharma so that beings with ugly bodies will have the form body of a tathāgata. I teach the Dharma so that beings with misshapen bodies will have the supreme Dharma body. I teach the Dharma so that beings with an ugly color will have a body that is golden like the body of the tathāgatas and is as soft as down and pleasant to the touch. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are suffering will attain the ultimate happiness of the tathāgatas. I teach the Dharma so that beings who have happiness will attain the happiness of omniscience. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are ill will attain the body of a bodhisattva that is like a reflection. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are dedicated to various delights will attain delight in bodhisattva conduct. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are destitute will obtain the store of treasures of the bodhisattva Dharma. I teach the Dharma so that beings who go to parks will obtain the cause for dedication to seeking the Buddha’s Dharma. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are on the road will follow the road to omniscience. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are in villages will depart from the three realms altogether. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are in the countryside will surpass the paths of the śrāvakas and pratyeka­buddhas and be established on the level of the tathāgatas. [F.136.a] I teach the Dharma so that beings who live in towns will dwell in the palace of the king of the Dharma. I teach the Dharma so that beings who live in the intermediate directions will attain the knowledge of the equality of the three times. I teach the Dharma so that beings who live in the principal directions will know the higher cognition of all phenomena. I teach the Dharma so that beings who delight only in desires will turn away from craving for saṃsāra because of passing through the gateway of its ugliness. I teach the Dharma so that beings who act out of anger will enter an ocean of the ways of great love. I teach the Dharma so that beings who act out of ignorance will have the higher cognition of the knowledge that analyzes an ocean of the gateways into all the Dharma. I teach the Dharma so that beings whose conduct is equally that of desire, anger, and ignorance will have the preeminence of an ocean of the ways of aspiration for all the yānas. I teach the Dharma so that beings whose aspirations are to the sensory field of saṃsāra will turn away from the sensory field of saṃsāra. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are experiencing all the sufferings of saṃsāra will not be afflicted by any of the sufferings of saṃsāra. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are guided by the tathāgatas will be taught the state of birthlessness. I teach the Dharma so that beings who aspire to remain in the skandhas will dwell in the domain of the Dharma that has no location. I teach the Dharma so that beings who are discouraged will be taught the preeminent display of the path. I teach the Dharma so that beings who have the pride of superiority will be taught the patience of the equality of all phenomena. [F.136.b] I teach the Dharma so that beings who are attracted to the field of deception and deceit will have the pure aspiration of the bodhisattvas.

38.7"我這樣逐漸令他們成就一切智:我對於住在樓閣和空中宮殿中的眾生開發他們的無貪。我消除他們的不快樂。我終止所有的貪著。我教導他們法以至他們能知道所有法界的本質。我對於長時間與父親、母親、兄弟、姐妹、親戚和朋友親密和親愛的眾生教導法,使他們能遇見佛和菩薩。我教導法使得與妻子相處的眾生會捨棄輪迴的所有愛欲,平等看待所有眾生,並獲得大悲心。我教導法使得身處市場中心的眾生會致力於見到聖僧伽和如來。我教導法使得被他們的快樂驕傲所陶醉的眾生會圓滿忍辱波羅蜜。我教導法使得那些喜歡歌曲、舞蹈和音樂的眾生會渴望喜歡法。我教導法使得執著於感官知覺快樂的眾生會致力於如來的知覺。我教導法使得被瞋恚所壓迫的眾生會確立在忍辱波羅蜜中。我教導法使得懶惰的眾生擁有清淨的精進波羅蜜。我教導法使得精神錯亂的眾生會獲得如來的禪定波羅蜜。我教導法使得陷在邪見叢林中並被無明黑暗所蒙蔽的眾生會消除邪見叢林和無明的黑暗。我教導法使得愚癡的眾生會獲得般若波羅蜜。我教導法使得執著於三界的眾生會離開輪迴。我教導法使得被吸引到下劣的眾生會擁有對如來成佛的完整願望。我教導法使得致力於利己的眾生會擁有完整的願望來利益所有眾生。我教導法使得動力微弱的眾生會擁有菩薩力的清淨波羅蜜。我教導法使得心被無明黑暗所昏暗的眾生會擁有菩薩知識的清淨波羅蜜。我教導法使得身體醜陋的眾生會具有如來的色身。我教導法使得身體畸形的眾生會擁有至高的法身。我教導法使得膚色醜陋的眾生會擁有與如來身體一樣金黃、柔軟如絨毛且觸感舒適的身體。我教導法使得正在受苦的眾生會獲得如來至極的快樂。我教導法使得擁有快樂的眾生會獲得一切智的快樂。我教導法使得患病的眾生會獲得像反光一樣的菩薩身體。我教導法使得致力於各種快樂的眾生會獲得對菩薩行的喜樂。我教導法使得貧困的眾生會獲得菩薩法的寶藏之庫。我教導法使得前往園林的眾生會獲得致力於尋求佛法的因。我教導法使得在道路上的眾生會遵循通往一切智的道路。我教導法使得在村莊裡的眾生會完全離開三界。我教導法使得在鄉村的眾生會超越聲聞和辟支佛的道路並確立在如來的平正上。我教導法使得住在城鎮的眾生會住在法王的宮殿中。我教導法使得住在中間方位的眾生會獲得三世平等的知識。我教導法使得住在主要方位的眾生會知道所有法界的神通。我教導法使得只喜歡欲望的眾生會因為經過它的醜陋之門而轉離輪迴的愛欲。我教導法使得因瞋恚而行動的眾生會進入大愛心的海洋。我教導法使得因無明而行動的眾生會擁有分析所有法門海洋的知識神通。我教導法使得行為平等具有欲望、瞋恚和無明的眾生會擁有對所有乘願望方式海洋的優越性。我教導法使得願望趨向輪迴感官領域的眾生會轉離輪迴的感官領域。我教導法使得正在經歷輪迴所有苦難的眾生不會被輪迴的任何苦難所困擾。我教導法使得被如來引導的眾生會被教導無生的境界。我教導法使得願望停留在蘊中的眾生會住在沒有位置的法的領域中。我教導法使得灰心的眾生會被教導道路的卓越顯現。我教導法使得具有優越性驕傲的眾生會被教導所有法界平等的忍辱。我教導法使得被吸引到欺詐領域的眾生會擁有菩薩的清淨願望。

38.8“In that way, noble one, I gather all beings through the gift of the Dharma, turn them away from all the sufferings of the paths to the lower realms, teach them the good fortune and happiness of devas and humans, make them ascend from the three realms, establish them in omniscience, and ripen them through various methods so that they will attain the light of a powerful ocean of great happiness and thereby be joyful, delighted, and happy.

38.8「善男子,我就是以這種方式聚集所有眾生,通過佛法的布施來攝受他們,使他們遠離三惡趣各種道路的所有苦難,教導他們天人的福報和幸福,使他們超越三界,在一切智中確立他們,通過各種方便使他們成熟,使他們將獲得強大的大樂海光,因而喜悅、歡樂和幸福。

38.9“Moreover, noble one, I see the ocean of the assemblies of bodhisattvas in the principal and intermediate directions, bodhisattvas who have various pure bodies and engage in an ocean of prayers; who are adorned by various auras; who radiate light rays and auras of infinite colors; who have the light of wisdom that enters an ocean of the various ways of omniscience; who have entered into an ocean of various samādhis; who possess a range of various miraculous manifestations; who speak in an ocean of various voices and languages; who have bodies beautified by various adornments; who have entered the various ways of the tathāgatas; who have bodies that enter the vast extent of the ocean of various realms; who have entered an ocean of various buddhas; who have realized an ocean of various discernments; who have illuminated the range of the various liberations and wisdoms of the tathāgatas; who have attained the illumination of an ocean of the various wisdoms; who engage in the ways of an ocean of various samādhis; who possess the field of play in the divine palaces of the various liberations of the Dharma; [F.137.a] who face the various gateways into omniscience; who have the various displays of the space of the realm of the Dharma; who pervade all space with clouds of various displays; who look upon the oceans of the various assemblies of followers; who gather together from different worlds; who go to the entire extent of the various buddha realms; who gather from the ocean of various directions; who come to be at the feet of various tathāgatas; who have retinues of various assemblies of bodhisattvas; who send down a rain from clouds of various displays; who have entered the various ways of the tathāgatas; who practice the ocean of the various Dharmas of the tathāgatas; who have entered an ocean of various wisdoms; and who are seated upon thrones that have a variety of adornments. Seeing them, I feel an ocean of various powerful joys.

38.9"而且,賢聖者,我看到十方及四隅各個方向的菩薩大眾——他們具有種種清淨的色身,從事種種願的海洋;被種種光環所莊嚴;放射出無限色彩的光線和光環;具有進入種種一切智方式海洋的智慧之光;進入了種種三昧的海洋;具有種種神變的廣大範圍;用種種聲音和語言的海洋說法;身體被種種莊嚴所美化;進入了如來的種種方式;身體進入了種種界海洋的廣大範圍;進入了種種佛的海洋;實現了種種智慧的海洋;照亮了如來的種種解脫和智慧的範圍;獲得了種種智慧海洋的照明;從事種種三昧海洋的方式;具有法解脫的種種神聖宮殿中的遊戲之域;面對種種一切智的入口;具有法界域空間的種種現現;以種種莊嚴的雲遍滿一切虛空;注視種種眾生大眾的海洋;從不同的世界聚集在一起;到達種種佛剎的整個範圍;從種種方向的海洋聚集;來到種種如來的足下;具有種種菩薩大眾的眷屬;從種種莊嚴的雲送下雨;進入了如來的種種方式;實踐如來的種種法的海洋;進入了種種智慧的海洋;坐在具有種種莊嚴的寶座上。看到他們,我感受到種種強大喜樂的海洋。"

38.10“Moreover, noble one, I see the inconceivable, completely pure form body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, which is adorned by the physical signs of a great being, and attain a great joy, delight, and happiness.

38.10「而且,賢聖啊,我看到薄伽梵毘盧遮那難以思議、完全清淨的色身,它以大士的身相好而莊嚴,我因此獲得大喜心、大歡喜和大快樂。」

38.11“I see, in each instant of mind, his aura of light, which is as vast as the realm of phenomena and is an ocean of colors without limit or center, and in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.11「我在每一念心中,見到他的光明光環,廣大如法界,是無邊無中心的色光之海,在每一念中,我都獲得無量大喜樂力的海洋。」

38.12“Moreover, noble one, I see that from each pore on the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana [F.137.b] shine great rays of light as numerous as the atoms in an extent of buddha realms that has no limit and no center. Each of those light rays is accompanied by an ocean of light rays that are as numerous as the atoms in endless buddha realms, and they fill the entire realm of phenomena and cause the sufferings of all beings to cease. Seeing that, in each instant I experience an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.12「而且,聖者啊,我看見薄伽梵毘盧遮那佛身上的每一個毛孔中,都放射出偉大的光線,其數量猶如無有邊際、無有中心的佛剎微塵那麼多。那些光線中的每一條都伴隨著無數的光線,其數量猶如無盡佛剎中的微塵那麼多,這些光線充滿了整個法界,並使所有眾生的苦難得以止息。看到這樣的景象,我在每一個心念中都體驗到偉大喜悅力量的無盡海洋。」

38.13“Moreover, noble one, I see that in each instant of mind, from the head and shoulders of the Bhagavat Vairocana there come clouds, as numerous as the atoms in all buddha realms, of mountains of light rays from all jewels, and they fill the entire realm of phenomena. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.13「而且,賢聖啊,我看見在每一念心中,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的頭部和肩膀,出現無數的雲,其數量如同一切佛剎中的微塵那樣多,這些雲是由一切寶珠的光線山所形成的各種顏色,充滿了整個法界。看見這個景象,在每一念心中,我獲得了偉大喜心力量的大海。」

38.14“Moreover, noble one, I see that from each pore on the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds, as numerous as the atoms in all buddha realms, of various colors, scents, and light rays, and they fill all the buddha realms. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.14「而且,賢聖,我看見薄伽梵毘盧遮那身體的每一個毛孔,在每一念心中,都有無數如同一切佛剎微塵般的雲朵,具足各種色彩、香氣和光線,充滿所有的佛剎。看到這一切,在每一念心中,我都獲得了無邊的大喜樂力。」

38.15“Moreover, noble one, when I gaze upon the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, from each of his physical signs of a great being come clouds, as numerous as the atoms in all buddha realms, of the form bodies of tathāgatas adorned by the signs, and they fill the entire ocean of world realms. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.15「而且,賢聖啊,當我注視薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體時,在每一刹那心識中,從他的每一個大人相上都發出眾多的雲,其數量如同所有佛剎中的微塵一樣無數,這些雲由如來的色身所組成,被諸相所莊嚴,充滿了整個世界的汪洋大海。看見這樣的景象,我在每一刹那都獲得了大喜樂力量的汪洋大海。」

38.16“Moreover, noble one, from the features of a great being on the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, from each of his physical signs of a great being come clouds, as numerous as the atoms in all buddha realms, of the emanation bodies of tathāgatas brightly adorned by the eighty features, [F.138.a] and they fill all the buddha realms and roar out the thunder of the sound of the wheel of the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.16「而且,賢聖啊,我看到薄伽梵毘盧遮那佛身上的大人相,在每一個心念中,從他的每一個大人相都放出光雲,光雲的數量如同一切佛剎中的微塵一樣眾多,這些光雲是如來的化身,以八十種莊嚴之相光明照耀,充滿了一切佛剎,並發出法輪之聲如雷鳴般的音聲。看到這樣的景象,在每一個心念中我都證得了大喜悅力的大海。」

38.17“Moreover, noble one, when I gaze upon the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, from all the pores on his body come manifested bodies that make the first aspiration to enlightenment, that have the display of the pure path of the perfections and ascend the bodhisattva bhūmis, and that are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.17「此外,賢聖啊,當我凝視薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體時,在每一刹那心念中,從他身體的所有毛孔中,現出了發起菩提心的化身,具有清淨波羅蜜道的顯現,並上升菩薩地,其數量如無數佛剎中的微塵那樣多。看到這個,在每一刹那中,我獲得了大喜力的海洋。」

38.18“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the devas, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the devas, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the devas in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy. [F.138.b]

38.18「而且,賢聖啊,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念心的刹那,出現無數天主的身體雲,伴隨著天主的神變,其數量如同無數佛剎中的微塵那樣眾多,遍滿一切世界,在眾生面前現示天主的身體,為他們宣說法。看到這一點,我在每一念心的刹那都獲得了大喜悅力的大海。」

38.19“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the nāgas, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the nāgas, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the nāgas in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.19「而且,賢聖啊,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念間,出現無數龍王的身體之雲,以及龍王的神變,數量如同無數佛剎中的微塵,充滿所有的世界,在眾生面前現出龍王的身體,為他們宣說法。看到這一切,我在每一念間獲得巨大喜悅力量的大海。」

38.20“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the yakṣas, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the yakṣas, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the yakṣas in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.20「而且,聖者啊,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念間,都出現了夜叉主的身體雲,具有夜叉主的神變,其數量如同無數佛剎中的微塵一樣眾多,充滿了所有的世界,在眾生面前現出夜叉主的身體,為他們教導佛法。看到這一點,我在每一念間都獲得了偉大喜悅力量的海洋。」

38.21“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the gandharvas, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the gandharvas, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the gandharvas in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.21「而且,賢聖啊,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念間,都生起乾闥婆之主的身體雲,連同乾闥婆之主的神變,其數量如同無數佛剎中的微塵那麼多,充滿所有的世界,在眾生面前現出乾闥婆之主的身體,為他們說法。看到這樣的情景,在每一念間我都獲得了偉大喜悅力量的大海。」

38.22“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the asuras, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the asuras, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the asuras in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.22「而且,賢聖,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一刹那心念,出現阿修羅之主的身體之雲,伴隨著阿修羅之主的神變,其數量如同無數佛剎中微塵那樣眾多,充滿一切世界,在眾生面前顯現阿修羅之主的身體,為他們宣說法。看見這個,在每一刹那我成就大歡喜力量的海洋。」

38.23“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, [F.139.a] come clouds of bodies of a lord of the garuḍas, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the garuḍas, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the garuḍas in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.23「而且,賢聖,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念心的剎那,出現無數迦樓羅眾主的身體之雲,伴隨著迦樓羅眾主的神變,這些身體如同無數佛剎中的微塵一樣眾多,充滿所有世界,在眾生面前示現迦樓羅眾主的身體,為他們講授法。見到這一切,我在每一念心的剎那都獲得了大歡喜力的海洋。」

38.24“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the kinnaras, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the kinnaras, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the kinnaras in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.24「而且,賢聖,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一刹那心念,出現緊那羅之主的身體雲,連同緊那羅之主的神變,其數量如同無數佛剎中的微塵那樣眾多,充滿所有世界,在眾生面前現出緊那羅之主的身體,並為他們傳授法。看到這一切,在每一刹那我都獲得了大喜力的無邊境界。」

38.25“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the mahoragas, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the mahoragas, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the mahoragas in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I experience an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.25「而且,賢聖啊,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念心的剎那,都會出現摩睺羅伽主的身體雲,以及摩睺羅伽主的神變,其數量等同於無數佛剎中的微塵,充滿所有世界,在眾生面前現出摩睺羅伽主的身體,為他們宣說法。見到這一切,我在每一念心的剎那都獲得了極大歡喜力的大海。」

38.26“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of humans, [F.139.b] together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of humans, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of humans in front of beings, and teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of great joy.

38.26「而且,賢聖啊,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念間,湧現出人間之主的身體雲,伴隨著人間之主的神變,其數量如同無數佛剎中的微塵一樣眾多,充滿所有世界,在眾生面前示現人間之主的身體,為他們宣說法。看到這一切,在每一念間,我都獲得偉大喜樂力量的大海。」

38.27“Moreover, noble one, from the body of the Bhagavat Vairocana, in each instant of mind, come clouds of bodies of a lord of the Brahmās, together with the miraculous manifestations of a lord of the Brahmās, and they are as numerous as the atoms in countless buddha realms, fill all world realms, manifest the body of a lord of the Brahmās in front of beings, and with the voice of a Brahmā teach them the Dharma. Seeing that, in each instant I attain an ocean of the power of the great joy of omniscience that is as extremely vast and extensive as the realm of phenomena.

38.27「而且,賢聖,從薄伽梵毘盧遮那的身體中,在每一念心的剎那,生起梵天之主的身體的雲,一起連同梵天之主的神變,其數量如同無數佛剎中的微塵那麼多,充滿所有的世界,在眾生面前顯現梵天之主的身體,以梵天的聲音為他們說法。見到這一點,在每一念心的剎那,我獲得一切智的大喜悅之力,其廣大和遼闊如同法界那樣無盡的大海。」

38.28“I attain what I have not previously attained. I realize what I have not previously realized. I comprehend what I have not previously comprehended. I permeate what I have not previously permeated. I see what I have not previously seen. I hear what I have not previously heard.

38.28「我成就了以前未曾成就的。我現證了以前未曾現證的。我領悟了以前未曾領悟的。我遍滿了以前未曾遍滿的。我見到了以前未曾見到的。我聽聞了以前未曾聽聞的。

38.29“Why is that? The characteristic of the nature of phenomena being known, all phenomena have a single characteristic, and, also, as all phenomena appear in the three times, they are taught to be without limit or center.

38.29「為什麼呢?法界的自性的特徵被了知,一切法界有單一的特徵,而且,由於一切法界在三世中顯現,它們被教導為無有邊際或中心。」

38.30“Noble one, this bodhisattva liberation has no limit or center because it comprehends the ocean of the ways of the realm of the Dharma. [F.140.a]

38.30「賢聖,這菩薩解脫沒有邊際也沒有中心,因為它包容了法界之道的大海。

38.31“This liberation is imperishable because it is no different from the aspiration to omniscience.

38.31「這種解脫是不可破壞的,因為它與菩提心沒有區別。

“This liberation is unlimited because it is known by the wisdom eyes of the bodhisattvas.

「這個解脫是無量的,因為它為菩薩的慧眼所認知。」

38.32“This liberation is unfathomable because it completely and fully pervades the undifferentiated way of the realm of Dharma.

38.32「此解脫是深奧難測的,因為它完全充滿遍佈於法界不分別的方式。」

“This liberation has all Dharma gateways because it includes all miraculous manifestations within a single object.

「這個解脫具有一切法門,因為它在單一對象中包含了所有的神變。」

38.33“This liberation is beneficial because it is united with the body of the entire Dharma.

38.33「這個解脫是有益的,因為它與整個法的身體相結合。」

“This liberation is unborn because its practice is like an illusion.

「這個解脫是無生的,因為它的修行就像幻一樣。」

38.34“This liberation is like a reflection because it arises as a reflection of the prayer for omniscience.

38.34「這個解脫如同影像,因為它作為一切智願的影像而生起。」

“This liberation is like an emanation because it is an emanation of bodhisattva conduct.

「這個解脫猶如化身,因為它是菩薩行的化身。」

38.35“This liberation is like the great earth because it is a support for all beings.

38.35「這解脫如大地一樣,因為它是一切眾生的依止。」

“This liberation is like a mass of water because it saturates all beings with compassion.

「這種解脫就像水的聚集,因為它用悲心浸潤所有的眾生。」

38.36“This liberation is like a mass of fire because it dries up the liquid of craving in all beings.

38.36「這解脫就像一大堆火,因為它乾掉了一切眾生心中愛的液體。」

“This liberation is like a mass of air because it reveals omniscience to all beings.

「這種解脫如同虛空一樣,因為它向一切眾生顯現一切智。

38.37“This liberation is like an ocean because it is the basis for the adornment of good qualities for all beings.

38.37「這種解脫如同大海,因為它是所有眾生善良品質莊嚴的基礎。」

“This liberation is like Meru, the king of mountains, because it rises up from the ocean of the precious knowledge of the entire Dharma.

「這解脫如同須彌,眾山之王,因為它從整個法的寶貴知識之海中升起。」

38.38“This liberation is like the circle of the wind because it is the practice of the aerial palace of liberation of all the Dharma. [F.140.b]

38.38「這個解脫就像風的圓形,因為它是所有法的解脫天宮的修行。」

“This liberation is like space because it provides room for all the miraculous manifestations of the tathāgatas who appear in the three times.

「此解脫如同虛空,因為它為三世出現的如來的一切神變提供了空間。」

38.39“This liberation is like a great cloud because it sends down a rain of Dharma on all beings.

38.39"這解脫猶如大雲,因為它向一切眾生降下法雨。

“This liberation is like the sun because it dispels the darkness of ignorance in all beings.

「這種解脫如同太陽,因為它驅散了一切眾生心中無明的黑暗。」

38.40“This liberation is like the moon because it is produced by a great ocean of merit and wisdom.

38.40「這個解脫如同月亮,因為它是由福德和智慧的大海所生出的。」

“This liberation is like the true nature because it is omnipresent.

「此解脫如真如,因為它無處不在。」

38.41“This liberation is like one’s shadow because it is emanated through the Dharma of karma.

38.41「這解脫如同影子,因為它是通過業的法而顯現的。」

“This liberation is like an echo because it resounds the words of the Dharma in accordance with the dispositions of beings.

「這解脫如同回音,因為它根據眾生的根器來傳揚法的言語。」

38.42“This liberation is like a reflection because it is perceived by all beings in accordance with their dispositions.

38.42「這個解脫就像影像一樣,因為它被所有眾生按照各自的根器所認知。」

“This liberation is like the king of trees because it blossoms with the miraculous manifestations of all the buddhas.

「這種解脫就像樹王一樣,因為它綻放出所有佛的神變。」

38.43“This liberation is like a vajra because it has the quality of indestructibility.

38.43「這個解脫如同金剛,因為它具有不可摧毀的性質。」

“This liberation is like the king of wish-fulfilling jewels because it creates a limitless, centerless ocean of miraculous manifestations.

「這個解脫如同如意珠王,因為它能呈現無邊無中心的神變大海。」

38.44“This liberation is like the essence of a stainless king of jewels because of its unobscured perception of the miraculous manifestations of the tathāgatas in the three times.

38.44「這個解脫如同無垢寶珠之王的本質,因為它對三世如來的神變具有無障礙的智。」

38.45“This liberation is like the precious jewel of a banner of happiness because it emits the sound of the Dharma wheels of all buddhas equally.

38.45「這種解脫如同幸福幡的寶石,因為它平等地發出一切佛的法輪之音。

38.46“Thus, noble one, the bodhisattva liberation the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight [F.141.a] is taught by following an array of limitless examples.”

38.46「如是,賢聖,菩薩解脫在每一念心的每一瞬間顯現廣大喜心力量的生起,是通過遵循無限例子的陣列來教授的。」

38.47Then Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, said to the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī, “Āryā, goddess, how does a bodhisattva practice in order to accomplish such a liberation?”

38.47然後善財商人之子對夜天女寂靜音海夜叉天女說:「聖者天女啊,菩薩應當如何修行才能成就這樣的解脫呢?」

38.48She answered, “Noble one, there are these ten: a great accumulation, a great abundance of qualities, a great vastness, a great brightness, a great illumination, a great brilliance, a great portion, a great share, a great becoming, and the great fortune of the bodhisattvas.

38.48她回答說:「賢聖啊,有這十種:菩薩的大積累、大功德聚集、大廣闊、大光明、大照耀、大光彩、大份額、大分享、大成就,以及菩薩的大福報。」

“If bodhisattvas practice them, they will attain a perfect result such as this liberation.

「如果菩薩修習這些,他們將會獲得圓滿的成果,就如同這樣的解脫。」

38.49“What are these ten? (1) Engaging in the generosity of a bodhisattva, which satisfies all beings in accordance with their aspirations, is a vast quality. (2) Engaging in the practice of the correct conduct of a bodhisattva, which enters an ocean of the qualities of the tathāgatas, is a vast quality. (3) Engaging in the patience of a bodhisattva, which realizes the nature of all phenomena, is a vast quality. (4) Engaging in the diligence of a bodhisattva, which undertakes attaining omniscience, is an extensive quality. (5) Engaging in the meditation of a bodhisattva, which pacifies the torment of the kleśas in all beings, is an extensive quality. (6) Engaging in the wisdom of a bodhisattva, which is knowing the entire ocean of the Dharma, is an extensive quality. (7) Engaging in the methods of a bodhisattva, which guides and ripens the entire ocean of beings, is an extensive quality. (8) Engaging in the prayer of a bodhisattva, which is entering the entire ocean of realms in order to perform bodhisattva conduct in all buddha realms throughout the endless future kalpas, is an extensive quality. [F.141.b] (9) Engaging in the strength of a bodhisattva, which is to enter an ocean of the ways of the realm of the Dharma so as to continuously manifest the attainment of buddhahood in each instant in all buddha realms, is an extensive quality. (10) Engaging in the knowledge of a bodhisattva, which is to gain the strengths of the tathāgatas so as to attain the unobscured knowledge of all phenomena in the three times, is an extensive quality.

38.49"這十項是什麼?(1)菩薩的布施,滿足一切眾生的願望,是廣大的品質。(2)菩薩的持戒行,進入如來品質的大海,是廣大的品質。(3)菩薩的忍辱,證悟一切法界的本性,是廣大的品質。(4)菩薩的精進,承擔證得一切智,是廣大的品質。(5)菩薩的禪定,平息一切眾生的煩惱之苦,是廣大的品質。(6)菩薩的智慧,了知整個法的大海,是廣大的品質。(7)菩薩的方便,引導和成熟整個眾生的大海,是廣大的品質。(8)菩薩的願,進入整個界的大海,為了在無盡未來的劫中在一切佛剎裡進行菩薩行,是廣大的品質。(9)菩薩的力,進入法界方式的大海,為了在每一瞬間於一切佛剎中不斷顯現成就佛位,是廣大的品質。(10)菩薩的知識,獲得如來的力,為了證得對三世一切法界無障礙的知識,是廣大的品質。"

38.50“Noble one, those ten are the great accumulations, the vast qualities of the bodhisattvas. The bodhisattvas who remain within them will obtain this kind of bodhisattva liberation. They will make it pure, cause it to arise, increase it, elevate it, manifest it, accomplish it, make it enduring, make it vast, perfect it, and establish it.”

38.50「聖者,這十種就是偉大的積累,菩薩的廣大品質。住於其中的菩薩將獲得這種菩薩解脫。他們將使它清淨、使它生起、使它增長、使它提升、使它顯現、使它成就、使它持久、使它廣大、使它圓滿,並確立它。」

38.51Sudhana asked, “Āryā, goddess, how long has it been since you set out for the highest, complete enlightenment?”

38.51善財問道:「聖者女神,您為了無上正等菩提而發心以來,已經經過了多長時間?」

38.52She replied, “Noble one, to the east of this ocean of world realms called Kusuma­tala­garbha­vyūhālaṃkāra, beyond a hundred thousand oceans of world realms, there is an ocean of world realms called Sarva­ratna­vimala­prabhā­vyūha. In its center there is a group of world realms called Sarva­tathāgata­prabhā­praṇidhi­nirghoṣa. In its center is a world realm called Kanaka­vimala­prabhā­vyūha, which has multicolored clouds made of every jewel; [F.142.a] its base is a firm ocean of a network of garlands of every jewel; its main body is a display of every perfumed diamond, the king of jewels; it has the shape of a kūṭāgāra; it is both pure and defiled and covered over with clouds of aerial palaces and dwellings made of divine materials.

38.52她回答道:「賢聖,在這個名為華臺胎藏莊嚴的世界海的東方,超越百千萬個世界海,有一個名為一切寶無垢光莊嚴的世界海。在它的中心有一個名為一切如來光願音的世界群。在它的中心有一個名為金色無垢光莊嚴的世界,它具有由各種寶珠構成的五彩祥云;它的基礎是牢固的各種寶珠花鬘網絡的大海;它的主體是各種芬芳鑽石的展現,這是寶珠之王;它的形狀像講堂;它既是清淨也是有垢的,並被覆蓋著由神聖物質製成的空中宮殿和住所的雲層。」

38.53“There, during a kalpa called Samantāvabhāsa­dhvaja, in that world, there was a bodhimaṇḍa called Sarva­ratna­garbha­vicitrābha. There a tathāgata, who was called the Bhagavat Avivartya­dharma­dhātu­nirghoṣa, attained the highest, complete enlightenment of buddhahood.

38.53「在那裡,在名叫『普遍光旗』的劫中,在那個世界裡,有一個叫做『一切寶胎藏莊嚴』的菩提場。在那裡,一位叫做『薄伽梵不退轉法界音佛』的如來證得了佛位的無上正等菩提。」

38.54“At that time, in that time, I was a goddess of the bodhimaṇḍa, named Puṇya­pradīpa­saṃpatketu­prabhā, who dwelled at the Bodhi tree. When I saw that tathāgata’s miraculous manifestation of buddhahood, I developed the aspiration to attain the highest, complete enlightenment, and on seeing that tathāgata I attained a samādhi called the light of an ocean of qualities.

38.54「那時,我是菩提場的天女,名叫福光圓滿旗光。我住在菩提樹邊。當我看到那位如來成佛的神變時,我發起了要獲得無上正等菩提的願。看到那位如來時,我獲得了一個三昧,名叫功德海的光。」

38.55“Subsequently, the Tathāgata Dharma­druma­parvata­tejas attained buddhahood at that bodhimaṇḍa, by that world’s royal capital called Samanta­saṃpūrṇa­śrī­garbhā. I had passed away and become a night goddess, by the name of Jñāna­śrī­puṇya­prabhā, who dwelled at the bodhimaṇḍa.

38.55隨後,法樹山光如來在那個菩提場成佛,位於那個世界的王都,名叫普遍圓滿吉祥胎藏。我已經逝去,轉生為一位夜天女,名叫智慧吉祥福德光,住在菩提場。

38.56“There I saw the Tathāgata Dharma­druma­parvata­tejas’ miraculous manifestation of turning the wheel of the Dharma, and I attained a samādhi called the range of the light of an ocean of qualities. [F.142.b]

38.56「在那裡,我見到了法樹山光如來的成佛神變,以及轉法輪的神變,我證得了一個名為功德海光的範圍的三昧。」

38.57“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Sarva­dharma­sāgara­nirghoṣa­rāja at that bodhimaṇḍa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the state of enhancing the levels of all dharmas.

38.57「其後,我在菩提場禮敬如來薩婆法海無聲王。我一見到那位如來,便證得一個名為『增長一切法平正之狀』的三昧。」

38.58“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Ratna­raśmi­pradīpa­dhvaja­rāja at that bodhimaṇḍa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called clouds of the complete light of the tree.

38.58「隨後,我在菩提場禮敬如來寶光燈幡王。我一見到那位如來,就證得了一個三昧,名叫樹的圓滿光明之雲。」

38.59“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Guṇa­sumeru­prabha­tejas at that bodhimaṇḍa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the radiance of the ocean of buddhas.

38.59"隨後,我在菩提場禮敬如來功德須彌光明山光明如來。我一見到那位如來,就證得了一個名叫諸佛海洋的光輝的三昧。

38.60“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­megha­nirghoṣa­rāja at that bodhimaṇḍa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the lamp of the ocean of all dharmas.

38.60「隨後,我在菩提場禮敬法雲聲王如來。我一見到那位如來,就證得了一切法海之燈三昧。」

38.61“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Jñānolkāvabhāsa­rāja at that bodhimaṇḍa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the light of the lamp that ends the suffering of all beings.

38.61「隨後,我在菩提場中恭敬供養了智燈顯現王如來。我一看到那位如來,就證得了一個名叫「滅除一切眾生苦難的燈光」的三昧。」

38.62“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­vikurvita­vega­dhvaja­śrī at that bodhimaṇḍa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the light of the essence of comprehending all the tathāgatas in the three times.

38.62「隨後,我在那個菩提場禮敬法變化威力幢光如來。我一見到那位如來,就獲得了一個三昧,名為領悟三世一切如來本質的光明。」

38.63“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Dharma­pradīpa­vikrama­jñāna­siṃha at that bodhimaṇḍa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the brilliance of the light of the wheel of unimpeded knowledge of all world realms.

38.63「隨後,我在那個菩提場恭敬供養了法燈威光智獅子如來。我一看到那位如來,就證得了一個三昧,名叫一切世界無礙知識之輪的光輝。」

38.64“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Jñāna­bala­parvata­tejas at that bodhimaṇḍa. [F.143.a] As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the illumination of the conduct and faculties of beings in the three times.

38.64「隨後,我在那個菩提場敬禮了如來智力山光芒。我一見到那位如來,就證得了一個名為三世眾生行與根的照明的三昧。

38.65“In that way, noble one, in the world realm called Kanaka­vimala­prabhā­vyūha, during the kalpa called Samantāvabhāsa­dhvaja, I venerated as many tathāgatas as there are atoms in ten buddha realms. Sometimes I venerated them when I was a lord of devas; sometimes, when I was a lord of nāgas; sometimes, when I was a lord of yakṣas; sometimes, when I was a lord of gandharvas; sometimes, when I was a lord of asuras; sometimes, when I was a lord of kinnaras; sometimes, when I was a lord of mahoragas; sometimes, when I was a lord of humans; sometimes, when I was a lord of Brahmās; sometimes, when I was a deva; sometimes, when I was a human; sometimes, when I was a woman; sometimes, when I was a man; sometimes, when I was a boy; and sometimes, when I was a girl. To all those tathāgatas I made offerings and offered whatever I possessed. I attended to all those tathāgatas. I heard the Dharma that all those tathāgatas taught.

38.65「尊貴的聖者,在稱為金色無垢光莊嚴的世界中,在稱為遍放光幢的劫裡,我供養的如來數量如同十個佛國土中的微塵那麼多。有時我是天人之主而供養他們;有時我是龍之主;有時我是夜叉之主;有時我是乾闥婆之主;有時我是阿修羅之主;有時我是緊那羅之主;有時我是摩睺羅伽之主;有時我是人類之主;有時我是梵天之主;有時我是天人;有時我是人類;有時我是女性;有時我是男性;有時我是男孩;有時我是女孩。我向所有這些如來做出供養,奉獻我擁有的一切。我侍奉所有這些如來,聆聽所有這些如來所宣說的法。」

38.66“After I passed away, I practiced bodhisattva conduct in that world realm for as many kalpas as there are atoms in a buddha realm.

38.66「我過世後,在那個世界中,以佛剎微塵數劫的時間,修行菩薩行。」

38.67“Then, when I passed away, I was reborn in this Sahā world realm in the ocean of world realms called Kusuma­tala­garbha­vyūhālaṃkāra.

38.67「然後,當我命終時,我在這娑婆世界中投生,該世界位於稱為華臺胎藏莊嚴的世界海中。

38.68“I venerated the Tathāgata Krakucchanda. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the radiance that is free of all darkening dust.

38.68「我供養拘留孫佛。我一看到那位如來,就證得了一種名叫『離一切塵暗光明』的三昧。」

38.69“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Kanaka­muni. [F.143.b] As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the radiance that spreads throughout all the ocean of realms.

38.69「隨後,我禮敬如來迦葉佛。一旦見到那位如來,我證得了一個名為『一切眾生語言海音聲雷鳴』的三昧。」

38.70“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Kāśyapa. As soon as I saw that tathāgata, I attained a samādhi called the thunder of the sounds of the ocean of the languages of all beings.

38.70「其後,我恭敬供養迦葉佛。我一見到那位如來,就得到了一個名叫「一切眾生語言海音聲雷」的三昧。

38.71“Subsequently, I venerated the Tathāgata Vairocana. At the bodhimaṇḍa, he manifested in each instant of mind an ocean of the gateways to the miraculous manifestations of a tathāgata’s buddhahood. As soon as I saw that, I attained this bodhisattva liberation called the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight. As soon as I had attained it, I entered an ocean of the ways of the realm of phenomena that were as numerous as the atoms in an anabhilāpyānabhilāpya of buddha realms. I saw that in each of the atoms that were all the atoms within all buddha realms in that ocean of all the ways of the realm of phenomena, there were buddha realms as numerous as the atoms in an anabhilāpyānabhilāpya of buddha realms.

38.71「隨後,我禮敬毘盧遮那如來。在菩提場,他在每一念心中顯現如來佛位神變的無邊法門海。我一見到這一切,就證得了這個菩薩解脫,名為每一念心中顯現廣大喜心力量產生的境界。證得之後,我進入了法界之道的海洋,其數量如同不可說不可說佛剎中的微塵。我看到在那個法界之道的海洋中所有的微塵裡,每一個微塵都是所有佛剎中的所有微塵,其中各各都有佛國土,其數量如同不可說不可說佛剎中的微塵。」

38.72“I saw that among all those buddha realms, in each buddha realm there was the Bhagavat Vairocana going to the bodhimaṇḍa and in each instant of mind manifesting the miraculous manifestation of the attainment of buddhahood. Each miraculous manifestation of the attainment of buddhahood completely pervaded the ocean of ways of the realm of phenomena.

38.72「我見到在所有那些佛剎中,每一個佛剎裡都有薄伽梵毘盧遮那前往菩提場,在每一念心中顯現成就佛位的神變。每一個成就佛位的神變都完全遍滿法界的方法之海。

38.73“I perceived that among all those tathāgatas, I was seated at the feet of every one of those tathāgatas. [F.144.a] I heard all the Dharma that was taught by all those tathāgatas seated at the bodhimaṇḍa in those world realms.

38.73「我領悟到在所有這些如來中,我坐在每一位如來的腳下。我聽聞了所有這些如來在那些世界中坐在菩提場所傳授的全部法。」

38.74“An ocean of emanations came from each pore of all those tathāgatas, roaring out an ocean of clouds of Dharma, manifesting various miraculous manifestations, and turning the wheel of the Dharma according to the various dispositions of beings born into various kinds of existences, the entire extent of all beings in all the ocean of realms, in all successions of world realms, in the entire extent of world realms within the ocean of every direction in the realm of phenomena.

38.74「從那一切如來的每一個毛孔中,流出無量的化身,發出法雨的雲海,顯現各種神變,根據生於各種存在類型的眾生的各種根性而轉動法輪,包括所有世界中的全部眾生、所有世界的所有相續、法界中每個方向的世界海內的全部世界,普遍遍及所有這些地方。」

38.75“I possess all those turnings of the Dharma wheel, comprehend them, understand them, and keep them through the power of mental retention that has the prowess of maintaining all their meaning, words, and letters. I purify them with wisdom that understands the essence of the pure domain of all the Dharmas. I understand their categories through skill in the analysis of the ocean of all Dharmas. I permeate them with an understanding that is as vast as the three times. I perceive them as equal through the wisdom that comprehends the equality of the tathāgatas. I accomplish all the ways of the Dharma. I attain clouds of sūtras within all the Dharmas. I am established in an ocean of Dharma within the clouds of all sūtras. I am established in the categories of Dharma in the ocean of all Dharmas. I know clouds of Dharma within the categories of all Dharmas. [F.144.b] I give rise to waves of Dharma within the clouds of all Dharmas. I attain an ocean of the power of delight in the Dharma within the waves of all Dharmas. I accomplish the power of attaining the bhūmis within the power of delight in all Dharmas. I accomplish the power of an ocean of samādhis within the power of all the bhūmis. I attain an ocean of visions of the buddhas within the clouds of oceans of all samādhis. I attain an ocean of light within the ocean of all visions of the buddhas. I am established on the level of the domain of the knowledge of the three times within the ocean of all lights.

38.75我具足一切那些法輪的轉動,領悟它們、理解它們,並通過具有保持一切其含義、言詞和文字之力的陀羅尼的威力而守持它們。我以理解一切法之清淨法界本質的智慧而淨化它們。我通過對一切法海的分析之方便技巧而理解它們的類別。我以如三世般廣大的理解而遍滿它們。我通過理解如來平等的智慧而平等地認知它們。我成就一切法的方便道路。我在一切法中獲得經的法雨。我建立於一切經的法雨之中的法海。我建立於一切法海中的法之類別。我在一切法的類別中知曉法雨。我在一切法的法雨中生起法波。我在一切法的波中獲得喜心的力量之海。我在一切法的喜心力量之中成就獲得地之力。我在一切地的力之中成就無量三昧之海。我在一切三昧之海的法雨中獲得佛的顯現之海。我在一切佛顯現之海中獲得光之海。我建立在一切光之海中三世之知的法界之平正之上。

38.76“I comprehend and know the first development of aspiration by those tathāgatas and so on until the cessation of their Dharma. I do so by pervading the ocean of directions without limit or center; by comprehending the immeasurable ocean of the past conduct of the tathāgatas; through the illuminating knowledge of the immeasurable ocean of the past practices of the tathāgatas; through attaining the immeasurable light of knowledge of the tathāgatas; through illuminating the immeasurable domain of the purified correct conduct of the tathāgatas; through the immeasurable level of the purified patience of the tathāgatas; through having attained the illuminating knowledge of the prowess of the tathāgatas to increase the immeasurable power of their great diligence; through having attained the illumination of the ways the tathāgatas purify the immeasurable ocean of the domain of meditation and the branches of meditation; through the illuminating perception of the purification by the tathāgatas of the immeasurable ocean of the perfection of wisdom; through comprehending the immeasurable ocean of the ways of the tathāgatas in the perfection of skillful methods; [F.145.a] through comprehending the immeasurable ocean of the ways of the tathāgatas in the perfection of prayers; through having attained the knowledge of the tathāgatas remaining in and increasing the immeasurable perfection of the power of merit and wisdom; through having attained the knowledge of the ways of practice by the tathāgatas in the immeasurable ocean of the perfection of knowledge; through having attained the illuminating knowledge of the tathāgatas in the past ascending immeasurable bodhisattva bhūmis; through being present in an ocean of kalpas of immeasurable miraculous manifestations by the tathāgatas on ascending the bhūmis; through the past ascent by the tathāgatas through the immeasurable domain of the bodhisattva bhūmis; through the past dwelling by the tathāgatas in immeasurable bodhisattva bhūmis; through the past purification by the tathāgatas of immeasurable bodhisattva bhūmis; through contemplating the ocean of knowledge of the immeasurable bhūmis of the tathāgatas; through having attained the illuminating knowledge of immeasurable tathāgatas; through perceiving the immeasurable seeing and following of every past buddha by the tathāgatas when they were bodhisattvas; through perceiving the immeasurable repeated presence of the tathāgatas, when they were bodhisattvas, in an ocean of kalpas, and seeing the entire ocean of all the buddhas in the past; through having attained the illuminating knowledge of the tathāgatas as bodhisattvas having the immeasurable accomplishment of their bodies pervading the entire ocean of realms; [F.145.b] through the immeasurable, vast bodhisattva conduct of the tathāgatas pervading the entire realm of phenomena; through the vision of the past immeasurable bodhisattva conduct by the tathāgatas of ripening and guiding all beings through various methods; through the immeasurable radiating light of the tathāgatas pervading the entire ocean of directions; through the tathāgatas’ immeasurable display of miraculous manifestations directly to beings; through having attained the illuminating knowledge of the ascent to the immeasurable level of the knowledge of the tathāgatas; through having attained the illuminating knowledge of the immeasurable miraculous manifestation of the attainment of buddhahood by the tathāgatas; through having obtained and possessed the entirety of all the immeasurable clouds of Dharma from the turnings of the wheel of the Dharma by the tathāgatas; through having attained the illuminating knowledge that perceives the immeasurable ocean of the characteristics of the tathāgatas; through having attained the illuminating knowledge that perceives the immeasurable ocean of the activities of the bodies of the tathāgatas; and through having attained the illuminating knowledge of the immeasurable, vast scope of the tathāgatas.

38.76「我理解並了知那些如來初次發起願心以至於他們法教終結的一切過程。我通過遍滿無邊無中心的方向大海而這樣做;通過理解如來無量的過去行為大海;通過如來無量過去修行的照明智慧;通過獲得如來無量的知識光明;通過照明如來淨化的持戒無量境界;通過如來淨化的忍辱無量平正;通過獲得照明智慧,了知如來增長無量廣大精進力量的威力;通過獲得如來淨化無量禪定大海及禪定支分的方式的照明;通過如來淨化無量般若波羅蜜大海的照明智慧;通過理解如來方便波羅蜜無量方式的大海;通過理解如來願波羅蜜無量方式的大海;通過獲得如來保持並增長無量福德和智慧力量波羅蜜的知識;通過獲得如來在無量知波羅蜜大海中修行方式的知識;通過獲得如來過去上升無量菩薩地的照明智慧;通過在如來上升諸地時呈現於無量劫大海的無量神變;通過如來過去通過無量菩薩地界而上升;通過如來過去住於無量菩薩地;通過如來過去淨化無量菩薩地;通過觀想如來無量地的知識大海;通過獲得無量如來的照明智慧;通過觀想每位過去佛陀被如來在其為菩薩時所見證及追隨的無量;通過觀想如來為菩薩時無量次呈現於無量劫大海,並見到過去所有佛陀的整個大海;通過獲得如來為菩薩時身體遍滿整個世界大海的無量成就的照明智慧;通過遍滿整個法界的如來無量廣大菩薩行;通過如來過去無量菩薩行的景象,成熟並引導所有眾生通過各種方便;通過遍滿整個方向大海的如來無量照耀光明;通過如來對眾生的無量神變展現;通過獲得上升如來無量知識平正的照明智慧;通過獲得如來證悟佛位的無量神變展現的照明智慧;通過獲得並擁有來自如來法輪轉動的整個無量法雲;通過獲得照明智慧,觀想如來無量特性的大海;通過獲得照明智慧,觀想如來身體活動的無量大海;以及通過獲得如來無量廣大範圍的照明智慧。」

38.77“You ask me how long it has been since I attained this bodhisattva liberation called the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight? [F.146.a] It was like this: As many kalpas ago as there are atoms in two buddha realms, in the world realm called Kanaka­vimala­prabhā, I was a Bodhi-tree goddess by the name of Puṇya­pradīpa­saṃpatsamanta­ketu­prabhā. When I heard the Dharma taught by the Tathāgata Avivartya­dharma­dhātu­nirghoṣa, I developed that aspiration to attain the highest, complete enlightenment. I practiced bodhisattva conduct for as many kalpas as there are atoms in two buddha realms and was then reborn in this world realm called Sahā. I venerated the tathāgatas of the Bhadra kalpa, from Krakucchanda to Śākyamuni, and I will also venerate its future buddhas. And just as in this world realm, I will venerate and make offerings to the future succession of buddhas in all world realms.

38.77「你問我證得這個菩薩解脫已經有多久了?這個解脫名為在每一念心中顯現廣大喜心力量的生起。[F.146.a]情形是這樣的:早在過去,時間長得如同兩個佛剎中微塵數量那麼多的劫以前,在名叫金色無垢光明的世界中,我是一位名叫福燈遍照幡光明的菩提樹神。當我聽到不退轉法界音佛所說的法,我就發起了追求無上正等菩提的願心。我修行菩薩行,時間長得如同兩個佛剎中微塵數量那麼多的劫,然後在這個名叫娑婆的世界中重新誕生。我恭敬供養了賢劫中從拘留孫佛到釋迦牟尼佛的如來,我也將恭敬供養該劫未來的所有佛。就像在這個世界中一樣,我將在所有世界中恭敬供養並供奉未來相續的所有佛。」

38.78“Noble one, there continues even now to be a succession of buddhas in the world realm Kanaka­vimala­prabhā.

38.78「賢聖,在名為寶光無垢世界的世界中,直到現在仍然持續有佛的相續。

“Therefore, noble one, you should dedicate yourself to this way with the fortitude of the bodhisattva.”

「因此,賢聖,你應當以菩薩的堅毅之心,將自己奉獻於這條道路。」

38.79At that time, the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī, in order to teach further the bodhisattva liberation called the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight, recited these verses to Sudhana, the head merchant’s son:

38.79那時,夜天女寂靜音海夜叉天女為了進一步教導菩薩解脫,即每一剎那心念中顯現廣大喜心力量的菩薩解脫,對商人之子善財誦出這些偈頌:

“Listen, Sudhana, to these words of mine
「善財,你聽我這些話。」
About how I obtained this good liberation.
關於我如何獲得這個善妙的菩薩解脫。
Hearing them will give rise to great delight,
聽聞這些話,會生起大喜心,
And you must comprehend this liberation. {1}
你必須理解這個解脫。
“I purified my mind and my thoughts,
「我淨化了我的心念,
And I developed a vast, powerful aspiration. [F.146.b]
我培養了廣大、強大的願。
Intent on the city of omniscient wisdom,
專注於一切智的城市,
I practiced for many oceans of past kalpas. {2}
我在過去許多劫海中修行。
“I listened to the sugatas in the three times
我聆聽了三世的善逝
And developed an aspiration toward them all.
並向他們所有人生起了願心。
Through the passage of many hundreds of kalpas,
經過了許多百劫的時間流逝,
I attended on them and their assemblies. {3}
我侍奉他們和他們的眾會。{3}
“I saw the sugatas of the past and made offerings to them
「我見到過去的善逝,並向他們作了供養
Over a long time, so as to bring benefit to beings.
在很長的時間裡,為了要給眾生帶來利益。
Having developed a powerful enthusiasm,
我發起了強有力的精進心,
I listened to their Dharma without weariness. {4}
我無厭倦地聽聞了他們的法。{4}
“On following the way of this liberation,
「遵循這解脫之道,
I continually and respectfully attended
我不斷地恭敬地侍奉
Those who were my father, mother, and guru,
那些作為我父親、母親和上師的人,
Venerating them and bringing them happiness and benefit. {5}
尊敬他們,為他們帶來快樂和利益。
“Through hundreds of lifetimes and with a loving mind,
「經過無數劫,以慈心,
I was a wealthy protector who brought happiness
我是一位富有的保護者,給予幸福。
To many people who were old, who were sick, and who were poor,
對許多年邁、患病和貧困的人們,
Who had impaired faculties, were in suffering, and had no protector. {6}
根基有缺陷、處於苦難中、沒有保護者的人。
“During my bodhisattva conduct in past lives,
「在我過去生的菩薩行中,
I saved beings from an ocean of various dangers
我從各種危險的大海中救度眾生
Caused by kings, fire, and bandits
由國王、火焰和強盜所引起
And by lions, elephants, and enemies. {7}
還有獅子、大象和敵人的危害。{7}
“During my bodhisattva conduct in past lives,
「在我過去世的菩薩行中,
I saved beings afflicted by kleśas in the three realms
我拯救了被三界中的煩惱所折磨的眾生
From the various terrors of the ocean of existence
從各種存在之海的恐怖中
That arise through their bad actions. {8}
那些由於惡業而產生的。{8}
“I protected those classes of beings
我保護了那些眾生的階級
Who have fallen into the abyss of saṃsāra,
墮入輪迴深淵的眾生,
Terrified by the sufferings of the lower realms,
被三惡趣的苦所驚嚇,
Which are always overwhelmingly dreadful.
那些總是令人極其恐懼的地方。
As I practiced bodhisattva conduct in the world,
我在世間修行菩薩行時,
I ended the terrors of birth, old age, sickness, and death. {9}
我已經終結了生、老、病、死的恐怖。
“My prayer is that until the last kalpa
我的願是直到最後一劫
I will bring an end to the suffering of saṃsāra;
我將終止輪迴的苦難。
I will bring happiness to all beings
我將為一切眾生帶來快樂。
And give rise to the ultimate happiness of buddhahood. {10}
並成就佛位究竟的幸福。{10}

38.90“Noble one, I know only this bodhisattva liberation called the display in each instant of mind of the arising of the power of vast delight. [F.147.a] How could I know the conduct or describe the qualities of bodhisattvas who have comprehend the entire realm of phenomena, who are liberated from every outer and inner suffering, who know the names of all kalpas, who are wise in the creation of the ocean of all worlds and their destruction?

38.90「賢聖啊,我只知道這個菩薩解脫,名叫在每一念心中顯現廣大喜心力量的生起。我怎麼能夠知道那些已經通達整個法界、從一切內外苦中解脫、知曉一切劫的名稱、智慧圓滿於一切世界的海洋的生成與毀壞的菩薩們的行為呢?我怎麼能夠描述他們的功德呢?

38.91“Depart, noble one. Here in this very bodhimaṇḍa, within the assembly of the Bhagavat Vairocana, there is the goddess of the night who has the name Sarva­nagara­rakṣā­saṃbhava­tejaḥ­śrī. Go to her and ask her, ‘How should a bodhisattva train in bodhisattva conduct? How should a bodhisattva practice it?’ ”

38.91「賢聖,請你離開吧。就在這個菩提場中,在薄伽梵毘盧遮那的大眾集會裡,有一位夜天女,名叫一切城邑安住光明夜神。你去她那裡,問她說:『菩薩應該如何修習菩薩行?菩薩應該如何實踐菩薩行?』」

38.92Then Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, recited these appropriate verses to the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī:

38.92善財商人子隨即向寂靜音海夜叉天女誦念這些恰當的偈頌:

“The kalyāṇamitra instructed me correctly,
「善知識正確地教導了我,」
And therefore I came into your presence, goddess.
因此我來到您的面前,女神。
I saw you seated upon your throne
我看見妳坐在妳的寶座上
With a body that knows no limit or center. {11}
身體沒有邊界,也沒有中心。{11}
“Those who rely on existence and believe things to be real,
「那些依賴於存在,相信事物真實的人們,」
Whose fields of perception are colors, shapes, and characteristics,
其智慧領域受限於色相、形狀和特徵。
Inferior beings who hold wrong views,
執著邪見的下劣眾生,
Cannot know this field of activity of yours. {12}
無法認知你的境界。
“The vision of your body is infinite.
「你的色身的智是無邊的。
The world and its devas could not know
世間及其天人無法知曉
The characteristics of your form and color
你的身體色相的特徵
Even by examining them for endless kalpas. {13}
即使經過無盡的劫來觀察它們。
“Goddess, you are above the basis of the skandhas .
「女神,你超越了蘊的基礎。
You are not located within the āyatanas.
你並不處於六處之中。
There is no doubt that you have transcended the world
毫無疑問,你已經超越了世界。
And manifest miracles within the world. {14}
並且在世間中展現神通。{14}
“You are unshakable, without fault, without impediment.
「你不可動搖,沒有過失,沒有障礙。
You have purified your eyes of wisdom.
你已淨化了智慧之眼。
You see in an atom as many buddhas
你在一個微塵中看到無數的佛
As there are atoms, performing miracles. {15}
如同微塵那樣多,施展神通。{15}
“Your body has the essence of the Dharma body. [F.147.b]
你的身體具有法身的本質。
Your mind consists of unobstructed wisdom.
你的心念由無礙的智慧所組成。
You shine with the radiance of all-pervading light,
你以遍照一切的光輝而閃耀。
Illuminating the endless beings in the world. {16}
照亮世間無盡的眾生。{16}
“Endless karma arises from the mind.
「無盡的業從心中生起。
All the worlds are paintings by karma.
一切世界都是業所繪就的圖畫。
You know directly the minds of beings,
你直接了知眾生的心。
And the manifestations of your body are as numerous as beings. {17}
而且你身體的現相數量如同眾生一樣無量。{17}
“You know this world to be like a dream
「你知道這個世界如夢一般
And that all the buddhas are like reflections,
而一切佛都如同影像。
That every single Dharma is like an echo,
每一種法都如同迴響。
And without impediment you act within all worlds. {18}
在各個世界中無礙地行動。{18}
“You manifest your body in each instant
你在每一刻都示現自己的身形
To all the beings dwelling in the three times.
對於存在於三世的一切眾生。
With no duality in your mind,
你的心中沒有二元對立,
You teach the Dharma throughout all directions. {19}
你遍十方教授法。
“The ocean of atoms is without end,
「微塵的大海無有窮盡,
And the ocean of beings is also measureless.
而眾生的海洋也是無量的。
The ocean of the buddhas has no edge or center,
佛的海洋沒有邊際也沒有中心,
And they are all within the scope of your liberation.” {20}
它們全都在你的解脫範圍之內。

38.103Sudhana, the head merchant’s son, having praised the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī with these appropriate verses, circumambulated the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī many hundreds of thousands of times, keeping her to his right, and, looking back again and again, departed from the night goddess Praśanta­ruta­sāgara­vatī. [B9]

38.103善財商人之子,以這些恰當的偈頌讚歎夜天女寂靜音海夜叉天女之後,向寂靜音海夜叉天女繞行了無數百千次,保持她在右邊,並一再回顧,從寂靜音海夜叉天女那裡離開。