The Translation

[F.229.b]

In the path that leads to awakening,
在通往覺悟的道路上,
The victors and their heirs, masters of the Dharma,
勝者及其傳承者、法的大師,
And the multitudes of wisdom maṇḍalas
以及眾多的智慧壇城
Arranged in successive levels of knowing‍—in these we seek refuge.
依次排列的知識層級——我們在其中尋求皈依。
Homage to you, glorious goddess Sarasvatī.
向妳致敬,榮耀的薩拉斯瓦蒂女神。
Your mastery over speech is renowned throughout the world
您對言語的掌握在整個世界都享有盛譽。
And you have transcended the three knowledges of the sages.
您超越了聖賢的三種知識。
All of this is the result of your vast conduct.
這一切都是你廣大修行的結果。
You take up the burden of immense activities
你承擔起無量廣大的事業
And joyfully endure every hardship for the benefit of beings.
並且歡喜地承受一切苦難,為了利益眾生。
Coursing through the levels and the ten perfections,
遍歷各個階位與十波羅蜜,
And standing steadfast in stores of virtue, you take whatever form is needed.
而且堅定地安住於功德的積聚中,你化現任何所需的形象。
Your rounded face is the flawless moon in full.
你圓滿的臉龐是無瑕的滿月。
Your lustrous eyes of compassion open the eyes of others
你那閃耀著慈悲光輝的雙眼,開啟了眾生的智慧之眼
As you gaze at length upon every last universe, effortlessly.
當你輕而易舉地長久凝視著每一個宇宙時。
It is before you that the likes of Devendra and Brahmā bow down.
帝釋天和梵天這樣的眾神都在你面前恭敬地低眉順眼。
Compassionate mother, replete with love and patience,
慈悲的母親,充滿著愛心和耐心,
It is your delight, noble goddess, to nurture every single being.
尊貴的女神,護養每一個眾生是你的喜悅。
Your eloquence is lofty and your top-knot rivals mountain peaks.
你的辭辯高遠崇高,你的髻髮可與山峰相媲美。
Your wisdom runs deep as you act in support of knowledge. [F.230.a]
您的智慧深遠無比,您以行動支持知識的發展。[F.230.a]
Wielding mastery over fields of knowledge, you are the patroness of words.
掌握知識領域的力量,你是言語的守護女神。
As you are the god of all gods in the universe,
你是宇宙中所有神靈的神。
And a supreme companion who endeavors to dispel our suffering,
同時也是至高的伴侶,致力於驅散我們的苦難。
Even extremist scholars bow down before you.
即使是極端主義的學者也在你面前低眉順眼。
Your limbs are well proportioned, and your voice is ever sweet.
您的四肢勻稱優美,您的聲音永遠甜蜜悅耳。
Poised with majesty, you glow with flawless qualities and merit.
您以威嚴的姿態屹立,散發著無瑕的品德與功德的光輝。
As it is you who grants the accomplishments of the highest knowledge,
正是因為您賜予最高知識的成就,
Grant us swift intellect, retention of words, and eloquence most supreme!
請賜予我們敏捷的智慧、言語的記憶力,以及至高無上的辯才!
With the welfare of every being always in your heart,
您的福祉始終在您的心中,
Eminent and unfailing goddess, you dwell in liberation.
尊貴而不失靈驗的女神,你安住於解脫中。
Firm in your promises, you consider with grace
堅守承諾,你以慈悲思量萬物
Those who call upon you, and you fulfill their every wish.
那些祈求你的人,你都圓滿他們的每一個願望。
As the master of sound, you capture in words
作為聲音的主宰,你用言語捕捉宇宙中出現的一切。
Everything that appears in the universe.
宇宙中出現的一切事物。
You are understood by all and skilled in expression.
你被所有人理解,且善於表達。
O Sarasvatī, your capabilities are inconceivable.
薩拉斯瓦蒂,妳的能力不可思議。
Wielding mastery over the might of dhāraṇī and Dharma,
掌握陀羅尼與法的力量,展現無上的威力,
You, a capable ṛṣi, have genuinely mastered the samaya.
你是能幹的仙人,真正掌握了三昧耶。
Bestowing your blessing on our bodies, minds, and speech,
賜予你的祝福於我們的身體、心意和言語,
You work to satisfy the world with your ever-pleasing voice.
你以永遠令人喜悅的聲音努力滿足世界。
You are admired by all for your conduct of supreme awakening.
你因具備最高的覺悟境界而受到所有人的讚嘆。
Blessed Lady, please continue always to grant the supreme purpose
尊貴的聖女,請永遠持續賜予至高的目的
To those who desire the boon of pure body, speech, and mind
對於渴望獲得清淨身、語、意加持的眾生
With which to bring about the perfect benefit of beings.
藉以成就眾生的圓滿利益。
Help us to be brave as we strive along the path to awakening.
幫助我們在邁向覺悟的道路上勇敢前行。
Let our tongues be quick and our words be righteous.
讓我們的舌頭敏捷,讓我們的言語正直。
Endow us with treasuries of knowledge and speech unobstructed.
賦予我們知識和言語的寶藏,使其暢通無阻。
Allow us to achieve the full eloquence of all the well-gone ones.
讓我們能夠達到所有善逝的圓滿辯才。
Mother of knowledge, your nature is devoid of conceptuality.
智慧之母,你的本質超越一切概念。
The flag of your reputation flutters in the winds of joy.
你的聲譽旌旗在喜樂的微風中飄揚。
Like wanting to draw a picture in the sky,
猶如想在虛空中畫圖一樣,
Your attributes are hard to comprehend, your qualities are boundless.
你的特質難以理解,你的功德無邊無際。

1.14namo bhagavate brahmaṇe | namaḥ sarasvatyai devi siddhyantu mantrapādam brahmānumantra svāhā.

1.14(咒語不翻)

1.15This concludes “In Praise of the Glorious Goddess Sarasvatī.”

1.15(結尾)