The Translation
[F.15.b]
1.1Homage to the Omniscient One!
1.1世尊讚歎銳利的文殊菩薩:
The Blessed One praised sharp Mañjuśrī:
世尊讚嘆銳利的文殊菩薩:
Your head shines gently with the beauty of midnight splendor.
你的頭顱溫柔地閃耀著午夜光輝的美麗。
Your braids sway like a boat amid azure ocean waves.
你的辮髮搖曳,如同在蔚藍海浪中搖晃的船隻。
At the noble crown of your head, the supreme mark, coiled to the right—
在你高貴的頭頂,最高的標誌,向右盤繞——
An uṣṇīṣa lofty beyond the sight of ordinary beings.
一個高聳超越凡夫視野的肉髻。
That all suffering of existence be overcome
願一切存在的苦難都能被超越
And your brilliant powers vanquish the enemy,
你光耀的力量摧毀敵人,
The crown upon your head conceals a conqueror’s excellence;
你頭上的冠冕隱藏著征服者的卓越品質;
Your perfections of might and skill are those of a dharmarāja.
你的力量和技能的完美境界是那位法王的境界。
As in cat’s-eye gems and water lilies, so in your eyes,
如同貓眼石與蓮花一般,你的眼睛裡,
White and black are distinguished with perfect clarity.
白色和黑色被完美地區分開來。
Your elegant eyebrows glisten like crescent moons,
你優雅的眉毛閃閃發光,宛如新月。
And the sidelong glances of your smiling eyes signal your affection.
你那眼睛斜視時的溫柔目光,傳達著你的柔情蜜意。
You are the foundation of countless Dharma gates to limitless liberation,
你是無數通往無限解脫的法門的基礎,
In the sundry plethora of the victors’ fields,
在諸多勝者的法域中,
Embellished by pure music, excellent qualities, ample grain,
被純淨的音樂、殊勝的品質、豐足的糧食所莊嚴,
And jewels of every type.
以及各種各樣的寶石。
The beautiful form of your nose is noblest of all—
你那美麗的鼻形是最高貴的——
Highly ridged, with corners slight, and elegant of shape,
高聳的山脊,邊角略微凸起,形狀優雅精緻,
Finely channeled like a slender stream. [F.15.b]
細緻如同纖細的溪流。
One will not tire of gazing upon its virtues even in a hundred eons.
即使經歷一百劫,人們也不會厭倦於觀看其功德。
Your lips, the red of a mañjiṣṭhā flower,
你的雙唇,如同紅花的紅色,
Your exquisite body, perfectly formed, quelling deluded thought,
你那完美無缺的身體,能夠平息迷妄的思想,
Your lovely complexion, radiant as a lotus, clear as a lake,
你那可愛的膚色,如蓮花般光彩照人,如湖水般清澈。
And the lucidity of your mind—all give reason to smile.
而你心性的清晰——這一切都令人欣喜。
Your moon-like countenance is golden and effulgent,
你那如月亮般的面容,金色而光輝燦爛,
A maṇḍala of light resplendent with golden garlands,
一個光明的壇城,閃耀著金色的花環。
An orb of pure light to outshine a hundred suns,
一顆純淨的光球,光芒勝過百個太陽,
Emitting many colors like a mass of clouds.
放射出許多色光,如同一團密集的雲彩。
O Gentle Voice, the dharmadhātu you proclaim—
妙音啊,你所宣說的法界——
Alluring as the song of the kalaviṅka bird.
迷人如迦陵頻伽鳥的歌聲。
Your voice, perfect, pristine, and melodious,
你的聲音,圓滿、清淨、美妙動聽,
Roars like a lion and chimes like a golden bell.
如獅子吼,如金鐘鳴。
The body that you cultivate—a body cloaked in noble splendor—
你所修行的身體——一個披覆著高貴光輝的身體——
Performs the deeds of the most excellent of beings.
行持最殊勝眾生的事業。
It is youthful in appearance and youthful in bearing,
外相年輕,氣質年輕,
A youthful form that trains the ready.
訓練好準備的青年身形。
You wear a crown replete with many jewels;
你戴著飾滿眾多珍寶的皇冠;
Pearls are embedded in your golden necklace.
你的金色項鍊中鑲嵌著珍珠。
Layered garments, a divine lotus, envelop you.
層層華麗的衣著和神聖的蓮花包裹著你。
In your right you brandish the finest weapon, which tames through skillful means—
你的右手揮舞著最精良的武器,它通過善巧方便而調伏——
It is insight itself, incomparably keen,
它就是洞察力本身,無比的銳利,
Perfectly expressing the dharmadhātu principle,
完美地表達法界的原則,
Incisive in manner, unbreakable as vajra.
銳利的態度,堅不可摧如金剛。
In your left is the Perfection of Wisdom,
你的左手持著般若波羅蜜多,
The inconceivable sphere where nothing is cultivated nor cast aside—
不可思議的境界,其中沒有修習也沒有捨棄——
Such is the fathomless dharmatā,
這正是深不可測的法性,
The truth you embrace in your heart.
你内心中所拥抱的真理。
1.15This concludes “The Blessed One’s Praise of Sharp Mañjuśrī.”
1.15(結尾)