The Translation

[F.42.b]

Homage to the honored, noble lady Tārā!
禮敬尊貴高潔的度母!
Homage to Tārā, swift and gallant,
敬禮度母,迅速而勇敢的聖者,
Whose glance is instantaneous like lightning.
您的目光如閃電般迅捷。
You arose from the heart of the blossoming lotus
你從盛開的蓮花心中而生
That is the face of the lord of the three worlds.
那就是三界之主的面容。
Homage to you whose face resembles
頂禮你的面容
One hundred autumn full moons gathered;
百個秋季的滿月聚集在一起;
Your brilliant radiance blazes,
你的熾熱光輝熊熊燃燒,
Like a thousand clusters of stars.
如同千群星辰。
Homage to you, whose hand is graced
我向您致敬,您的手得到了恩典
By a golden-blue lotus flower.
由金藍蓮花所莊嚴。
You embody generosity, diligence, endurance,
你體現了佈施、精進、忍辱,
Serenity, patience, and concentration.
寧靜、耐心及禪定。
Homage to you, whose triumphs are endless,
恭敬禮敬你,你的成就無盡無量。
Jewel on the Tathāgata’s crown.
如來寶冠上的珠寶。
You are well attended to by the heirs of the victors,
你受到勝利者的後代所尊敬和侍奉。
Who have mastered all the perfections.
已掌握一切完美境界的聖者。
Homage to Tuttārā, who with hūṁ
禮敬救度母,以吽字
Fulfills all wishes to the bounds of space.
滿足一切願望,直至虛空邊界。
You trample the seven worlds underfoot,
你踏踐著七個世界。
And possess the strength to summon all.
具有召喚一切的力量。
Homage to you, praised by Śakra,
敬禮於你,受帝釋天讚頌的聖者。
Agni, Brahmā, maruts, and Śiva.
火天、梵天、風神及濕婆。
The hosts of bhūtas, vetālas, gandharvas,
鬼魅、夜叉鬼、乾闥婆的眾多群體,
And yakṣas pay tribute to you.
夜叉向你禮敬。
Homage to you, who with traṭ and phaṭ [F.43.a]
敬禮於你,以怛和呸
Crush the magical devices of other traditions.
摧毀其他傳統的曼荼羅。
With your right leg bent and your left leg extended,
你右腿彎曲,左腿伸展,
You shine amid flames blazing wildly.
你在熊熊燃燒的火焰中閃耀光芒。
Homage to Turā, the fearsome lady,
敬禮速度母,威猛的女神,
Destroyer of the most powerful demons.
摧毀最強大的魔鬼。
With your lotus face and stern frown,
你蓮花般的面容,帶著嚴肅的眉頭,
You are the slayer of each and every foe!
您是每一個敵人的殺滅者!
Homage to you, whose fingers grace your heart,
向您禮敬,您的手指優雅地放在心間,
Displaying the mudrā of the Three Jewels.
展現三寶的手印。
Graced by wheels in all directions,
四面八方皆有輪相莊嚴,
Your natural radiance overwhelms all.
你的自然光輝壓倒一切。
Homage to you, supremely joyous,
我向您敬禮,至極歡喜者。
Your splendorous crown spreading garlands of light.
你的光輝奪目的冠冕灑下光芒的花環。
Tuttārā, smiling and laughing,
救度母,含笑歡笑,
You bring demons and worlds within your control.
你能夠將魔鬼和世界納入你的掌控之中。
Homage to you, who can summon
我向您頂禮,您能夠召喚
The hosts of earthly guardians.
救度母,微笑歡笑, 將魔鬼和世界置於你的掌控中。 向你致敬,你能召喚 皺起顫動的眉頭,發出吽音 眾多的世間護法。
Knitting your quivering brows, with the syllable hūṁ
皺起顫動的眉頭,發出吽的音聲
You deliver from every misfortune.
你將眾生從一切不幸中拯救出來。
Homage to you, so brightly adorned,
敬禮於你,如此燦爛莊嚴,
With a sliver of moon as your crown,
以弦月作為你的冠冕,
Your locks always graced by Amitābha,
你的秀髮始終被阿彌陀佛所莊嚴,
Whose bright light streams forever forth.
其光明永遠流淌闪耀。
Homage to you, seated amid blazing flames
頂禮您,坐在熊熊烈火之中
That resemble the fire that ends an eon.
其光芒如同劫末火焰一般熾烈。
Immersed in joy, your right leg extends, and the left is bent.
沉浸在喜樂中,你的右腿伸展,左腿彎曲。
Thus, you crush legions of foes.
因此,你摧毀了眾多敵軍。
Homage to you, who on the earth’s surface
我向你敬禮,你在大地表面
Strike your palms and stamp your feet;
拍擊你的手掌,跺踏你的雙足;
The hūṁ that is formed by your frown
你皺眉形成的吽
Smashes the seven netherworlds to nothing but dust.
摧毀七層地下世界,化為塵埃。
Homage to you, blissful, gracious, and tranquil,
向您禮敬,喜樂、慈悲與寧靜的聖者。
Whose domain is the peace of nirvāṇa.
其領域是涅槃的寂靜。
In perfect union with svāhā and oṁ,
與娑婆訶和嗡完美相應,
You lay to waste every terrible evil.
你摧毀了所有可怕的邪惡。
Homage to you, who, immersed in rapture,
我向您禮敬,您沉浸在喜樂之中,
Shatter the bodies of all foes.
摧毀所有敵人的身體。
You shine with the knowledge-syllable hūṁ,
你以知識真言吽而光輝閃耀,
As your mantra’s ten syllables are set forth.
正如你的真言的十個音節所宣說的那樣。
Homage to Turā, your feet stomping,
頂禮速度母,妳的雙足踩踏,
Formed from the seed of the syllable hūṁ.
由吽字種子所生成。
The mountains of Meru, Mandara, and Vindhya,
須彌山、曼陀羅山、毘陀山這些山嶺,
And all the three worlds‍—you cause them to quake.
以及三界——你使它們震動。
Homage to you, who hold in your hand
敬禮你,你手中持著
A deer-marked moon like a divine lake.
一個帶有鹿紋的月亮,如同神聖的湖水。
With tāra uttered twice and then with phaṭ, [F.43.b]
念誦「嗒拉」兩次,然後念誦「呸」,
You eliminate all poisons.
您消除一切毒害。
Homage to you, sovereign of divine hosts,
頂禮你,諸天眾的主宰,
Served by gods and kinnaras.
由諸天與緊那羅侍奉。
Your resplendence, an armor of joy,
你的光輝是喜悅的盔甲,
Pacifies strife and clears away nightmares.
平息紛爭,消除夢魘。
Homage to you, whose two eyes shine brightly
恭敬禮敬你,你的兩隻眼睛閃耀光輝
Like the sun and the moon when it’s full.
如同日月圓滿時般光燦爛。
Tuttārā, with twice-uttered hara,
救度母,具有雙聲的哈拉,
You pacify the most intractable ills.
你能夠平息最難以對治的痛苦。
Homage to you, who have the power to pacify,
禮敬妳,具有平息苦難的力量,
You display the three true natures.
妳展現三性。
Turā, supreme lady, you destroy
速度母,至高的女性尊者,妳摧毀
The hordes of grahas, vetālas, and yakṣas.
星曜魔、夜叉鬼和夜叉的眾多軍隊。
This praise by means of the root mantra‍—
這是透過根本真言的讚頌——
The twenty-one verses of homage
二十一頂禮偈
Should be recited in earnest by the wise,
應該由具有智慧的人認真誦讀,
Who are filled with devotion for the goddess.
充滿對女神虔誠信心的人。
Recalling it at dusk and also when rising at dawn
在黃昏時憶念,以及在清晨起身時憶念
Will grant them freedom from every fear.
將賜予他們免於一切恐懼的自由。
It will pacify all misdeeds,
它將平息所有的惡業,
And destroy all evil destinies.
並摧毀一切惡劣的命運。
Soon they will receive empowerment
很快他們就會獲得灌頂
From seventy million conquerors.
來自七千萬位勝者。
Beyond this, they shall attain greatness,
除此之外,他們將會獲得偉大的成就,
And proceed to the ultimate state of buddhahood.
並且進而達到佛陀的究竟境界。
If they recall this praise all dreadful poisons,
如果他們憶念這份讚頌,所有可怕的毒物,
Whether natural or manufactured,
無論是天然的或人工製造的,
Whether eaten or imbibed,
無論是被食用還是飲用,
Will be utterly neutralized.
將會完全消除。
This will dispel the heap of suffering
這將消除苦難的堆積
Inflicted by grahas, infectious diseases, and poisons,
被星曜魔、傳染病和毒物所傷害的人,
Even in other beings.
甚至在其他眾生身上。
If chanted twice, thrice, or seven times,
如果誦唸兩遍、三遍或七遍,
Those who want children will come to have them,
想要得到子女的人就會得到子女,
Those who seek wealth will come to have that,
尋求財富的人將會獲得財富,
Each and every wish will be fulfilled,
每一個願望都將得到圓滿實現,
And obstacles, entirely vanquished, will be no more.
一切障礙完全消除,將不復存在。

1.29This completes the praise to the Blessed Tārā as spoken by the completely perfect Buddha.

1.29(結尾)