The Universality of Caṇḍa­mahā­roṣaṇa

大忿怒的普遍性

11.1Then the blessed lady said, “Are you, O lord, with or without passion?”

11.1然後聖女說道:「尊者啊,您是有貪欲還是無貪欲呢?」

The blessed lord said:

尊貴的大神說:

“I am everyone, and I pervade everything,
「我是一切眾生,我遍佈一切,
Creating everything and destroying everything.
創造一切,毀滅一切。
I possess all forms, I am the awakened one;
我擁有一切形象,我是覺悟者;
I am the creator, the destroyer, a powerful lord full of bliss.
我是造物者,是毀滅者,是充滿喜樂的強大主宰。
“Through whatever form
「無論透過什麼形象
Beings may be guided,
眾生可得到引導,
In that very form, I abide
我就以那樣的形體而存在
For the benefit of the world.
為了世間的利益。
“Sometimes I am the Buddha, sometimes a siddha,
「有時我是佛陀,有時是成就者,」
Sometimes the Dharma, sometimes the Saṅgha,
有時是法,有時是僧伽,
Sometimes a hungry ghost, sometimes an animal,
有時候是餓鬼,有時候是動物,
Sometimes I assume the form of a hell being.
有時我顯現為地獄眾生的形狀。
“Sometimes I am a god, sometimes a demigod,
有時我是天神,有時是阿修羅,
Sometimes I assume a human form,
有時我現人身,
Sometimes the form of an inanimate object‍—
有時候,我會呈現無生命物體的形相——
I possess all forms, there is no doubt.
我具足一切形象,毫無疑問。
“I am a woman and also a man,
「我是女人,也是男人,
Sometimes I have a genderless form.
有時我沒有性別的形體。
Sometimes I am affectionate, sometimes hateful,
有時候我很親切,有時候我很憤恨,
Sometimes deluded, sometimes pure,
有時迷惑,有時清淨,
“Sometimes I have an impure form.
「有時候我具有不清淨的形相。
I exist essentially as mind;
我本質上存在於心識之中;
It is my mind that is perceived‍—
被感知的只是我的心。
Nothing else exists at all.
除此之外,別無他物存在。
“I can be categorized as a thing or a no-thing;
「我可以被歸類為有或無;
I am one that can be generated, and also one who generates.
我既是可以被生成者,也是生成者。
I am an obstacle and I am an accomplishment,
我是障礙,我也是成就。
Abiding in every form.
存在於每一種形態中。
“I am birth and I am death,
「我是生,我也是死,
I am disease and I am old age.
我是疾病,我是衰老。
I am virtue and I am nonvirtue,
我是善和我是不善,
And I am the karmic result of these two.
我是這兩者的業果。
“This entire world consists of the Awakened One,
「這整個世界都是由覺醒者所組成的,」
And all these forms are of myself‍— [F.320.b]
而這一切形相都是我自己——
They should be known as forms, in essence the same,
它們應該被認識為是形相,本質上相同。
By the yogins reflecting on truth.”
由瑜伽士們觀察真理而獲得。

11.10Then the blessed lady said, “Are these forms only of you?”

11.10那時,尊貴的女性說:「這些形象只是你的嗎?」

The blessed lord said:

尊貴的聖主說:

“Such forms are of yourself, as well;
「這些形象也是你自己的;」
All that has been explained.
所有這些都已經解說完畢。
All this is permeated by you‍—
一切都被你所充滿——
The inanimate and animate worlds.”
無生命和有生命的世界。

11.11Thus concludes the chapter of the universality of Caṇḍa­mahā­roṣaṇa, the eleventh in the glorious Caṇḍa­mahā­roṣaṇa tantra called “The Sole Hero.”

11.11(結尾)